Game glitch opens a "Zombie Deer Hunt"

2Next

Comments

• Options
    cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    worth a shot. thx
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I've gotten through twice this afternoon, but it's random. I can't find a consistent pattern.
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I've gotten through twice this afternoon, but it's random. I can't find a consistent pattern.

I (iPad) also tried and got three (in 30 attempts). To me, it is not worth the time and the energy that you have to sacrifice because you must move from region to region back and forth like crazy before "the door opens". And when it happens, you can get one of the three following results: the zombie deer hunt that awards 2 eagles, a gazelle standard hunt (which does not award bucks because it ends with an error message) or (the vast majority of the cases) a black screen which forces you to close the app and reboot (after having burned one energy diode for nothing ).

To me, too much work (three full energy bars and 6 hours) for such a poor reward (6 eagles). I will continue shooting to heads and necks to complete the bounties (at least there the reward is certain).

In any case many thanks to Lanai Hunter for sharing.
  • Options
    Lanai HunterLanai Hunter Registered Users 22 Posts
    I had the same problem when I first found the glitch with my IPhone and because I had more Hunter Bucks that I could ever use and over 1000 gold I spent about three days and at least 50 gold before I found out how to get the Zombie Deer Hunt consistently for Platinum Eagles. The iPad is a different platform and you have already found a Zombie Deer Hunt it's just a matter of diagnosing how, good luck.
  • Options
    I had the same problem when I first found the glitch with my IPhone and because I had more Hunter Bucks that I could ever use and over 1000 gold I spent about three days and at least 50 gold before I found out how to get the Zombie Deer Hunt consistently for Platinum Eagles. The iPad is a different platform and you have already found a Zombie Deer Hunt it's just a matter of diagnosing how, good luck.

Thank you for the clue again but I cannot invest time or gold in finding the equivalent for the iPad platform. I have much less than 1,000 gold bars because I am out of the US (so no offers like the Olive Garden and the alike are available to me) and the only way that I have to get gold bars is watching videos (1 every 4-5 days more or less) and completing the bounties because I do not want to spend real money.
  • Options
    Just wondering how many players were able to access the "Zombie Deer Hunt"?
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I can almost 100% of the time.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Already got about 70 eagles from the zombie dear hunt.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I would question whether forcing these "glitches" could cause performance issues in the operating system. I never have issues with dh2014, yet I read about so many who do. (Fingers crossed) I just wonder if exploiting these programming errors replicates problems. Just a thought.
  • Options
    I am not having any problems on my iPhone. Sort of seems this was an intentional "back door" by the programmers of the game to earn eagles.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Still working on iPhone. Just wish I'd seen the original post. Up about 40 since I read this about 4 hours ago
  • Options
    Hectic skiHectic ski Registered Users 5 Posts
    Works on iPad Air. First two times was whatever the club hunt was but instead of it saying kill as many as you can it told me to kill 66000 of whatever animal. Third time was 3 Zombie Deer, fourth was back to thousands of animals. Fun to keep trying though.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I stopped trying for fear it would lock things up or screw up my progress. However, I did try and it is not working on my iPad 4. Anybody else having any success using the same system?
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I am an Android user and I demand that we also get a glitch. Its not fair that Apple users get one and we don't. heck, we don't even get club hunts as an Android user. Probably because they were hacked is my guess on Android, but that is beside the point. I want a glitch too. Lucky apple using bassfish!
  • Options
    vid666 wrote: »
    I am an Android user and I demand that we also get a glitch. Its not fair that Apple users get one and we don't. heck, we don't even get club hunts as an Android user. Probably because they were hacked is my guess on Android, but that is beside the point. I want a glitch too. Lucky apple using bassfish!

I (an Apple user) am ready and willing to give you my ability to use the glitch (whatever it means) if you are ready and willing to give me your ability (as an Android user) to transfer gold between games. At any time. I'll give you on top of that a bottle of Bourbon and two tickets for the next Super Bowl ... Just tell me where we can meet to exchange.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...definitely gonna keep my (android) ability to share gold between apps. would like to try out the glitch just to see if i could get it to work but other than that, sorry menipo, you're gonna have to trade with vid or someone else... ;-)
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »
    ...definitely gonna keep my (android) ability to share gold between apps. would like to try out the glitch just to see uf i could get it to work but other than that, sorry menipo, you're gonna have to trade with vid or someone else... ;-)

I know, I know. I would do exactly the same if I were in your shoes. But maybe vid666 thinks differently and he is ready to trade with me that ability (in exchange for the glitch) :cool:. I would love it because every time an Android user says that he has bought the only gold weapons and maxed them out with gold earned in other game, I feel miserable.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    I would love it because every time an Android user says that he has bought the only gold weapons and maxed them out with gold earned in other game, I feel miserable.
    Lol yeah that
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    tried this, nothing
  • Options
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    tried this, nothing

If you are playing on Facebook you won't be able to get to the zombie hunt. You need to be on an apple device. Only apple devices have club hunts.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    If you are playing on Facebook you won't be able to get to the zombie hunt. You need to be on an apple device. Only apple devices have club hunts.

so facebook doesn't get free gold videos or club hunts?

is there a reason facebook is so barebones?
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    so facebook doesn't get free gold videos or club hunts?

is there a reason facebook is so barebones?
    Yes. Because Facebook is an app designed for guys to make fake profiles to scam on girls, not for guys to shoot fake deer.
  • Options
    vid666 wrote: »
    Yes. Because Facebook is an app designed for guys to make fake profiles to scam on girls, not for guys to shoot fake deer.

hahaha what an odd thing to say. everyone has facebook these days. Specially if it is for playing.
  • Options
    animalanimal Registered Users 12 Posts
    It is obvious he spends time looking for back door action
  • Options
    Has anyone ever fully upgraded their Barton Hawk bow? If not how many Platinum Eagles do you estimate to need to fully upgrade your Barton Hawk bow?
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Has anyone ever fully upgraded their Barton Hawk bow? If not how many Platinum Eagles do you estimate to need to fully upgrade your Barton Hawk bow?
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98540-Grantham-Tracker
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »

Thanks for the excellent info Tdub but has anyone fully upgraded the Barton Hawk yet?
  • Options
    TrevorLCTrevorLC Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm on iphone 5 and I finally played the zombie deer level you guys speak of but all I got was 3000 hunter bucks.
  • Options
    TrevorLC wrote: »
    I'm on iphone 5 and I finally played the zombie deer level you guys speak of but all I got was 3000 hunter bucks.

The last update took away the award of winning the 2 eagles per hunt.