Options

Open season not showing up!

Anyone having trouble getting the "open season" event on tablets? Downloaded the new update to 2.1.0 and nothing, it says to go to region, and another pop-up saying "play now" not there, I've tried everything to no avail. On kindle fire HDX. Galaxy s3 has it, my son said it was fun, he was able to fully upgrade his Barton bow.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble getting the "open season" event on tablets? Downloaded the new update to 2.1.0 and nothing, it says to go to region, and another pop-up saying "play now" not there, I've tried everything to no avail. On kindle fire HDX. Galaxy s3 has it, my son said it was fun, he was able to fully upgrade his Barton bow.

I do not have open season either. I use a Galax tab 3.8.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    gman6419 wrote: »
    I do not have open season either. I use a Galax tab 3.8.

Well let's hope they don't forget about us, I'm sure we're not the only ones.
  • Options
    SoulsweeperSoulsweeper Registered Users 10 Posts
    I dont have it ether on my android phone :(
  • Options
    mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am from GMT +7, and don't have the Open Season either.
    Already update to the Version 2.1.0.
    What's happening ?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ; Android 4.3
  • Options
    REGIONRATREGIONRAT Registered Users 21 Posts
    Nothing here
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    The open season isn't showing up on my android device either. The update did however seem to fix the bows. It now loads arrows and you can see there flight path. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, I started over because of the zombie hunt problems. Not so sure I want to do that again.
  • Options
    SheSlayerSheSlayer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Nothing here either. LG g2 for Verizon. :(
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    Nothing either. Samsung Galaxy 4.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Went to play store and did update a few days ago; just finished event. Galaxy S4.
  • Options
    REGIONRATREGIONRAT Registered Users 21 Posts
    You must have a special Google play store because there no update on DH2014 . I have a galaxy S4 also
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    If go o the play store by using the icon on my tablet the only options it gives me is uninstall and open. If I go to the play store thru Google it dosen't recognize that I even have dh installed on my tablet
  • Options
    KillamanKillaman Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have galaxy s3 also, loaded update, went to region, no open season yet, ben 3/4days now
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Me & my girl are Deer Hunters with S4 & S5. Got the Play store update last night but neither of our games go passed the "Preparing Deer Hunter"screen now.....it jus freezes & force closes back to the home screen. We both get the Open Season adds/notifications...but that's it
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Went to play store and did update a few days ago; just finished event. Galaxy S4.

Yes it comes through with android cell phones, did the same thing with galaxy s3. Had to approve the update with Google play store, but there is a problem out the for tablets and other devices. You get the update to 2.1.0 but no open season event is there. The reminders saying "play now" and "go to region" are but the event just isn't there. So there is a issue.
  • Options
    6eight6eight Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue on my Galaxy S4. Updated and no open season. I opened a ticket 3 days ago and haven't had a single reponse.
  • Options
    Still no Open Season until now.

I have updated to the version 2.1.0,
    but still no Open Season in Region 3 and 4.

Bro Sheppeck, do you have any advices?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    All we can do is wait until gluadmin, is aware of the problem, and advice us when we can play the event.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    mbah168 wrote: »
    Still no Open Season until now.

I have updated to the version 2.1.0,
    but still no Open Season in Region 3 and 4.

Bro Sheppeck, do you have any advices?

Thanks in advance.

The only advice I can offer is to buy an apple device. Seems to be a lot less problems and you don't have to wait on the updates.

That was a joke. Well, sort of.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Wrong on both of the above, and no that wasn't a joke.
  • Options
    Why was I wrong? I never had any issues playing this game on my iPhone. But I did have to wait a few days once for an a event a few months ago to be released.
  • Options
    Sorry, just p***ed off, never had a Apple device, but I have read some threads were people have had problems on iPhone and ipad you must have one superior phone, never having ANY problems at all.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware and is setting a forced update live soon. You can also update to the most recent version from the store.
  • Options
    I just try and keep up with the updates for my phone.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The only advice I can offer is to buy an apple device. Seems to be a lot less problems and you don't have to wait on the updates.

That was a joke. Well, sort of.

Hi Bro Sheppeck,
    Thanks for your kind advices..... :)

Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day !
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Team is aware and is setting a forced update live soon. You can also update to the most recent version from the store.

Hi Bro Admin.
    Thanks for your information.

But currently, there is no update in the store.
    The last DH2014 update was 5 days ago (version 2.1.0).

Hope there will be a push update soon.
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have done everything to try to open "Open Season Event". Just does not work.

Samsung Galaxy 4
  • Options
    I've done the same! Gluadmin said a forced update is coming soon, what does that even mean? And what does he considered to soon? Look how many views this thread has, that should tell him something is wrong.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I've done the same! Gluadmin said a forced update is coming soon, what does that even mean? And what does he considered to soon? Look how many views this thread has, that should tell him something is wrong.

Well, again, I have no control over when things are pushed live so all I can do is report back when the team has an update.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Worked fine on my Androids.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Not my Androids...Galaxy S5 & Samsung Mega.....:-(