Options

Open season not showing up!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, again, I have no control over when things are pushed live so all I can do is report back when the team has an update.

Hi.
    Push update has done this morning (3 hours ago).
    (Fyi, I am from GMT +7)

Open Season event is now running perfectly on my Galaxy Note 2.
    A lot of turkeys and boars !

Thanks Bro Admin for your assistance.

Have a Wonderful Day !
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I Love the game but its annoying that these special events are so hard to get ahold of. I have done all updates and **** and still nothing. Its like a challange sometimes to try to play the game than actually enjoy it.
  • Options
    SoulsweeperSoulsweeper Registered Users 10 Posts
    Your not the only one, i still havent seen a update on my phone yet
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    No update on kindle either - very frustrating - mostly because Glu Admin said it should be there...
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    No open season as of yet on my android device.
  • Options
    mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    iahunter wrote: »
    No open season as of yet on my android device.

Try to restart the device and re-open the DH2014.
    The update should be there.

** Make sure you have a reliable Wifi connection.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I have a reliable WiFi & 4G. Tried 2 play 2day...the game said it was updating...when it finished, it still crashes on the "Preparing Deer Hunter" screen
  • Options
    Thought the update would push today - have shut down DH and reopened and restarted device - no change
  • Options
    thistlethistle Registered Users 5 Posts
    Still nothing here either. I've got a Note II, running Android 4.3.
  • Options
    Should we put in a ticket for lack of update on kindle/android devices? This is getting really old that it is said to be there and available to us and it's not
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    By all means do so, I did but I guess they need more complaints to get some results! I'll submit more until I see it.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Ok done. Ticket submitted.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    On kindle, remove DH from DEVICE, not cloud you won't lose a thing, then go to app store and download it from there,open DH and download all regions. Now you have the event. Buy the weapons and start hunting! This is a first for me, having to do it this way. My apologies for my venting frustration in the previous threads. Just never had to do that before, for anything!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just asked the team and they said that it should be available on 2.1.0. We have QA looking into it, but still make sure you've updated.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Just asked the team and they said that it should be available on 2.1.0. We have QA looking into it, but still make sure you've updated.

Thanks to todfoxx and his tip I was able to remove and readd as stated and have the open seasons!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks to todfoxx and his tip I was able to remove and readd as stated and have the open seasons!

Yes, you essentially did a forced update manually. ;)
  • Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    If you remove the game from the device, can you download it and still have everything that you had before? Also, now you guys have no backup in case Amazon cloud messes up... seems too risky to me but there wouldn't be problem if the update wasn't messed up.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    marcus715 wrote: »
    If you remove the game from the device, can you download it and still have everything that you had before? Also, now you guys have no backup in case Amazon cloud messes up... seems too risky to me but there wouldn't be problem if the update wasn't messed up.
    Read todfoxx's post.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    WHOOH JUST GOT THE UPDATE. I am really glad that I DIDN'T delete the game from my device!!
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    Got the update today for my android. I did have to exit the game, then reopen it a few minutes later. Halfway the region 3 and no problems. Thanks glu.