Options

What order did you finish your bounties?

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I know a lot of you guys are finished up, so what bounties did you guys finish first?

Not including mini regional bounties, with specific weapons. I got them in this order:

1. Heart shot
2. Lung shot
3. Brain
4. Animals
5. Deer
6. Head shots (less than 200 to go)
7. Neck shots (76 to go, but head will probably finish first)
8. Body (900 to go)
Facebook player

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Brain heart deer neck animal lung head body
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Did you use energy drink for the brainers? If not you qualify for sniper academy!! :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    I'm on iPhone and no I still have over 70 consumables, I don't use them ever
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Did you use energy drink for the brainers? If not you qualify for sniper academy!! :)

I didn't either. While I was working on it, everything not running got the IR turned on and a brain shot. Went by pretty quickly.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I didn't either. While I was working on it, everything not running got the IR turned on and a brain shot. Went by pretty quickly.

^^^^ What blue said....
    Say What??
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

I have not used an energy drink of anything else, but I still have 124 brains left and about 350 necks to go.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    1 Lungs
    2 Hearts
    3 Body
    4 Animals
    5 Deer

Still working on brains, heads and necks. Won't ever finish consumables.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I know a lot of you guys are finished up, so what bounties did you guys finish first?

Not including mini regional bounties, with specific weapons. I got them in this order:

1. Heart shot
    2. Lung shot
    3. Brain
    4. Animals
    5. Deer
    6. Head shots (less than 200 to go)
    7. Neck shots (76 to go, but head will probably finish first)
    8. Body (900 to go)

Blue, try to finish the neck first. If you miss the neck, you will get a head or body shot.
    If you complete the head shot bounty first on purpose, then later when trying for necks you will get a lot of heads shots that don't do you any good.
  • Options
    Beeker wrote: »
    Blue, try to finish the neck first. If you miss the neck, you will get a head or body shot.
    If you complete the head shot bounty first on purpose, then later when trying for necks you will get a lot of heads shots that don't do you any good.

Well when you go for head shots you get a lot of neck shots ;) but yea I went for neck first as we'll, and once I was done with them I just went for eye shots and eventually racked up the head shots... I also became very good at getting eye shots. Eye shots might not get you anything but it is great for challenging yourself if you have nothing left to complete
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If you want to complete the two most rare to complete bounties at the same time; shoot deer in the neck.
    iPhone 4, usually.