Options

It's about time!!!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Ok that was fun...took my 3 yr old grandson about 2 hours to complete...Came out about 110 platinum ahead and a few hundred gold less.

Exactly! There is no benefit to playing these special events. They do it for only reason only, to deplete your gold, hoping you will eventually buy some gold. Hunter dollars are the most ludicrous part of this game. They keep accruing at a rapid pace but there is nothing to spend them on. I guess they figure there are enough suckers or newbies they can sucker in.
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Region 6 one is 79 gold, can't remember the other price, something like 179, I think. Max power required for each level is 507 and 742 from memory, so the guns don't need maxing out. No stability, capacity or sight upgrades were required either.

I got the update and there was no one time offer. Not wasting gold. Nice try glu.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    I got the update and there was no one time offer. Not wasting gold. Nice try glu.

You have to play a few hunts and accept the challenge then the offer will pop up....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yea the discounts are on the 3rd hunts.

Anyone think the other r7 will get a discount? Or if it will at anytime that it is in the store?

I am assuming it will eventually leave the store
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Islander wrote: »

What are you saving your gold for? The gold to play these events you can easily get by doing offers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    The other region 7 gun will probably be discounted when this event is almost over. Which will probably be 3 to 4 weeks away.
  • Options
    Yea don't think I'm gonna risk it :/ just hate to part with any amount of gold
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Yea don't think I'm gonna risk it :/ just hate to part with any amount of gold

360 is to much for such a weak weapon.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I have 5 hunts left in region 6 and I've gone up a whopping 99 plats so far.....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Ok that was fun...took my 3 yr old grandson about 2 hours to complete...Came out about 110 platinum ahead and a few hundred gold less.

1 hour and 11 minutes (33 r6 / 38 r7)
    total plat earned was 339 (139 r6 / 200 r7) on android
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    360 is to much for such a weak weapon.

Yea especially if it isn't needed. But I a. Gonna get it just to be patriotic. I wish it were a confederate flag :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    I got confused...... I got the one time offer and bought the region 6 gun. I clicked the back button and it said are you sure you want to allow this one time offer to expire which is where the confusion came in, I had already bought the gun for 79 gold bars. I noticed the second AR for region 7 and thought that was a deal so I bought that one, clicked back and it said the same thing; are you sure you want to let this one time offer expire, so I bought the other region 7 AR, clicked back and it said the same thing!! I checked all the guns, none were available that I didn't already own so I loaded the region 6 gun as my primary and it closed out when I hit back :(

Long story short: I made one hell of a rookie mistake lol, but thankfully I had enough gold to not worry too much about it. Hopefully this event pays good platinum's cause I'm just gonna upgrade with gold so I can have a little stockpile of plats. Happy hunting folks :)

After you buy the gun on deep discount sale, if you equip it then hit back it shows that "are you sure you want to let this one time offer expire" pop up. If you just buy it and leave, then it does not show the pop up.
    This pop up error has been happening for a long time. Glu needs to fix it. It is very confusing.
  • Options
    Yea especially if it isn't needed. But I a. Gonna get it just to be patriotic. I wish it were a confederate flag :)

If it goes on sale I might buy it. I am thinking that Glu might make that AR a required weapon if there is a 4th of July event.
  • Options
    If it goes on sale I might buy it. I am thinking that Glu might make that AR a required weapon if there is a 4th of July event.

We'll **** me, you have a point.

I don't want to miss my chance to buy it, but I don't want to miss my chance to get it on sale... Hmmm

To wait or not to wait.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I don't think the weapon will disappear out of the weapons store. So I am just going to wait to see if it goes on sale.

Plus I don't want to part with that much gold right now. I just upgraded my region 11 AR to a 38 rd mag. And I am thinking of adding IR to it for 406 gold.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts

yeah! will have to shoot the fuse to set off the fireworks and maybe a few jugs to get the moonshine flowing... the critters will be all boozed up and move slowly so this will have somewhat of a sportsdrink-effect... ;-)
  • Options
    I'm not gonna buy it yet either.

Just want to let you know I bought used as much play as was required, didn't spend any gold on upgrades... I went from 1392 to 1540

Increase of 148 if my math is right, in its not I am very tired lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I'm not gonna buy it yet either.

Just want to let you know I bought used as much play as was required, didn't spend any gold on upgrades... I went from 1392 to 1540

Increase of 148 if my math is right, in its not I am very tired lol

That sounds right and you only spend about 250 gold on the two required weapons and get a region 11 AR for free. Compared to a lot of the special events these were a barGAIN.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Got the region 6 rifle for the "one time offer" only going to upgrade when necessary, so far the barrel. 11 hunts in, going to do the same for region 7, I hope the 2 AR's will return July 4th!! The gh veteran looks just like the 22 cal. I have in my shed, use it to brain rac****s! HEHE :) T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Doesn't look like you need to upgrade the event guns. I have been progressing through region 7 using the basic gun as secondary and the oxford as primary. Haven't had to upgrade the event weapon yet.
    Too bad I screwed up and upgraded the region 6 weapon.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Region 6 one is 79 gold, can't remember the other price, something like 179, I think. Max power required for each level is 507 and 742 from memory, so the guns don't need maxing out. No stability, capacity or sight upgrades were required either.

How come I didn't get that discount? I paid 129, and the region 7 is 288. I read that it was better to upgrade my bows with gold instead of eagles, so now I have lots of eagles and not enough gold. I'm bummed
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You need to start the events first using a gun you already own and then buy when you get the special offer.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Doesn't look like you need to upgrade the event guns. I have been progressing through region 7 using the basic gun as secondary and the oxford as primary. Haven't had to upgrade the event weapon yet.
    Too bad I screwed up and upgraded the region 6 weapon.

Didn't work in region 6...
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    You have to play a few hunts and accept the challenge then the offer will pop up....

I've never gotten any one time offers with the low gold price like anyone else posts.
  • Options
    it pops up when you complete the 3rd hunt in region 6 as well as in region 7.

It will say one time offer, and you click ok, it brings you to te store and you HAVE to buy it then or it goes back to original price
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Is it just me or have the gun prices been a little more reasonable than they used to be? Did Glu finally relent and make this game a little more enjoyable by making better guns affordable?