Options

Crashes on Area 4

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Patch63376Patch63376 Registered Users 8 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Do you have any apps that require GPS navigation? That tends to do some freaky things to the game on kindle. I had a weather/marine app that required GPS, I removed it and put it on my phone, now the game is flawless. Kindle fire HDX.

Nope. No gps at all. Plenty of memory left. No other open apps. Even deleted the program and reloaded it. Nada. The same issue has now happened to my other sons kindle fire. He just downloaded it this last week. Any ideas other then trading kindles for iPads?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Have you tried updating your software? You can go to settings and then device, check software updates..my kindle had a update just before Amazon released region 11 to us. (Kindle owners)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It may say your software is up to date, but tap on it, then tap "check for updates" it might take a few seconds, but it will update. Takes about 5 minutes to finish. Make sure you have enough battery, or plug it in. Amazon needs alot of improving the fire device. It's by no means a iPad, it was never meant to be, it's just a deluxe book reader tablet.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Patch63376Patch63376 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks I will have to try that.