Options

Who's ready for the yellow river?

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
I know I am! Today's the first time I've played contract hunts in almost a week, been having fun with club hunts. Can't wait to see what region 12 has to offer....
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am ready. I'm getting bored with region 11.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I am i am i am
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Ohhh Yehhhh!
    Say What??
  • Options
    Hopefully it's released on Wednesday!!!
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Hopefully it's released on Wednesday!!!

That would be fantastic. All of you guys have been pretty much dead on with your predictions so It'll happen this week Im sure. And it couldnt have come at a better time for me. I Burned out on Region 11. For the first time in 16+ weeks I went an entire day(24+ hrs) without doing any hunts. Now I'm excited about R12, that should hold til the update:)
  • Options
    I went 4 days without doing a hunt, but not by choice and it killed me lol. I'm burned out with region 11 as well, hopefully we get this new region followed by a new hidden region a few weeks later. We usually got a hidden region first then a new region but glu loves keeping us guessing, which I greatly appreciate :)
  • Options
    AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
    Can't wait for it, been playing contract hunts for a while now let's see the new missions. :rolleyes:
    So this is how it's gonna be called "Yellow river"?
    Success is a Journey, not a Destination.
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Region 11 is great for building up the bucks, probably needed for Region 12!!
  • Options
    We got a pop up last week saying that's what region 12 would be called, yellow river.

I can't imagine what the hunter bucks will be in region 12. I'll without a doubt be in the $100 millions playing the contract hunts when the new region comes out :)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I can't wait to see if the update of region 12 will fix my sound issue on the iPad. All is well on the kindle though. I have spent a lot of time racking up hunter bucks in reg. 11 and I am ready for the yellow river! Only on reg. 9 on iPad. Also looking forward to seeing the "other game" to launch here in the states. I've been playing the beta version and it's incredible! Thank you Dj! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    looking forward to seeing the "other game" to launch here in the states. I've been playing the beta version and it's incredible! Thank you Dj! :) T.F

Apologies for getting off topic here but has a release date been anounced for DinoHunter? Just from reading some posts from a few of you as well as Dj's screenshots of the weapons (I still get goose bumps lol) I can't wait to play it!:)
  • Options
    Dj feels around the end of July, but I'm hoping for the 2nd week of July! I guess anytime next month will be great, save yor $$ your gonna need it if you want all the goodies! :) T.F
  • Options
    Also I'm hoping a new hidden region will be coming at us soon! I'd have to assume that the mark vII crossbow will be a key weapon used. That's my thought.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    shoot, I am not ready! I dont even have 1.5M bucks!!!

haha, I purposely kept myself from playing so that I dont blow thrrough it, I now have to earn each hunt in the weapon series! cant wait to do those contract hehe
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I'm up to 21 million...kinda burnt out on Region 11's Contract Hunts as well. Heavily anticipating Wednesday Or THursday! Now only if GLU would give me my gold back & reward me my Gold cOins I purchased
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Region 11 is getting old but it is a great way of building up your hunter bucks. I can get over 1 million a day easily. Up to 62 million right now.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'd have to assume that the mark vII crossbow will be a key weapon used. That's my thought.
    The Barton is a challenge to use in R11, so I don't see it being powerful enuf for R12...probably for the next Hidden Region...just my guess.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Up to 62 million right now.

I am right there with you at just a bit more than 62M...although mine is spread over 3 games as I put in 10hr work days and have to cram when I get home. :)
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    I am right there with you at just a bit more than 62M...although mine is spread over 3 games as I put in 10hr work days and have to cram when I get home. :)

Just went over 64 mil.
  • Options
    Do you guys sleep?
  • Options
    Just went over 64 mil.
    I am coming after you even if it means staying up all nite!!! lol
    Say What??
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    I'm reading alot here about the hunter bucks, are we gonna be able to finally use some cash? I've got a $102 million that I was thinking is useless until reading this. What will we be able to buy?

No, haven't slept much since I started playing this game! But it's been fun,lol.
  • Options
    $63M and rising!!! Coming for ya!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    megagecko wrote: »
    I'm reading alot here about the hunter bucks, are we gonna be able to finally use some cash? I've got a $102 million that I was thinking is useless until reading this. What will we be able to buy?

No, haven't slept much since I started playing this game! But it's been fun,lol.

WoW, great job. Just curious...what level are you at??
    Say What??
  • Options
    I was stuck on 73.5 million for almost a week, just kept playing club hunts for kills. They don't pay as much collectively as if you used your energy in region 11. None of the club hunts right now are offering high kills so I'm back at regional play. I'll be in the hundred millions in no time.

I only sleep 4-5 hours a day, and that was my sleep pattern before this game so finding DH2014 has filled in what once was my boredom time :)
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    WoW, great job. Just curious...what level are you at??

Thanks man, it was alot of work. I'm at level 148, which is starting to make me nervous cause I've read something in here earlier about someone hitting 150 and something locking up?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am at 83 million and on level 135. The level counter really seems to be slowing down. Played about 50 games today and it has barely moved.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    As I said, I play 3 games...lv102, lv 58, and lv 86...I try and get a few hunts in the morning before I head to work...play a few at lunchtime, and then hit as many as I can before I pass out at night...LOL

One of the drawbacks to playing on FB is I can do 3 hunts on Ipad I the time it takes to do 1 on FB...
    Say What??
  • Options
    $63M and rising!!! Coming for ya!!

I'm almost done for today.

6CCE0ABD-A804-4DF7-AEFB-F8DE7FBA6452_zpsjzhiuq13.png
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Region 11 is getting old but it is a great way of building up your hunter bucks. I can get over 1 million a day easily. Up to 62 million right now.

How is it possible that you can get over 1 million hunter bucks a day? Do you use gold to restore you energy? That's the only way i see it possible. Doesn't it take 2 hours to refill your energy without using gold?