Options

Who's ready for the yellow river?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    How is it possible that you can get over 1 million hunter bucks a day? Do you use gold to restore you energy? That's the only way i see it possible. Doesn't it take 2 hours to refill your energy without using gold?

I do not use gold for energy. Some days I'm able to play from 6am until 10pm. Also I do get extra energy from watching videos.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Crossing my fingers & hoping it comes out 2marrO! I am also sOOO bored with Region 11
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    How is it possible that you can get over 1 million hunter bucks a day? Do you use gold to restore you energy? That's the only way i see it possible. Doesn't it take 2 hours to refill your energy without using gold?

easy to get 1 mil a day.

100 minutes to refill energy plus refill if you level and its full when you wake up so lets say 90 minutes per refill...

1.5 hrs * 10 =15 hours= 100 hunts... 100x13,000= 1,300,000 :)

really we get 13,900 per hunt so you COULD get 1.5mil a day if you play enough, but 1 mil is easy

12hrs is over 1mil, so probably just check in to the game, like 8 times a day... once ever hour and a half
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    easy to get 1 mil a day.

100 minutes to refill energy plus refill if you level and its full when you wake up so lets say 90 minutes per refill...

1.5 hrs * 10 =15 hours= 100 hunts... 100x13,000= 1,300,000 :)

really we get 13,900 per hunt so you COULD get 1.5mil a day if you play enough, but 1 mil is easy

12hrs is over 1mil, so probably just check in to the game, like 8 times a day... once ever hour and a half

I like this game as much as the next guy but my god who has time to play a game that much.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It only takes about 5 minutes to play 10 games.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It only takes about 5 minutes to play 10 games.

he said 100 not 10.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    he said 100 not 10.

I know, I can read. What I said again was it only takes 5 minutes to play 10 games. So if you play 100 games in a day, you are really only playing for 50 minutes.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    he said 100 not 10.

Yes, 5 minutes per 10 hunts. Do 100 hunts during the day and it's less than a hour of play time.
  • Options
    I know, I can read. What I said again was it only takes 5 minutes to play 10 games. So if you play 100 games in a day, you are really only playing for 50 minutes.

You beat me too it. Lol
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Yes, 5 minutes per 10 hunts. Do 100 hunts during the day and it's less than a hour of play time.

Not on FB!! LOL
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Not on FB!! LOL

Too funny.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options

Clearly you can read if you are responding to posts. Yes, it's only 50 minutes of playing time but when you have to wait 100 minutes for your energy to refill each time that's still a lot of time spent going back to the game to play again. I was jsut curious because i see all of these posts of players having millions upon millions of hunter bucks. It just seems crazy to me that someone can kind the time in the day to keep going back to this game. I guess you're all either retired or work from home.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I guess you're all either retired or work from home.

sounds about right
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I'm definitely to young to be retired & most certainly don't work from home. As a matter of fact, I'm posting from my 2500 HD SILVERADO work truck RIGHT NOW. & drained my DH14 energy bar before this post. You want millions of Hunter bucks like the rest of us, but wanna cry & complain & even attempt to point fingers when we all Cleary explain in detail how to obtain millions. WE know who won't have millions! Meanwhile......24Hrs & counting down for the New Region
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    Are we expecting this region today or tomorrow?
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Zaphod wrote: »
    Are we expecting this region today or tomorrow?

Yes. Could be either one. The developers like to keep us guessing.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: