Options

Still no hr3 on kindle

drummerdrummer Registered Users 6 Posts
Anyone playing on a kindle on the new hidden region yet?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Time to play on a new device :(
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Time to play on a new device :(
    No it's not, Amazon does take their time on updates! But no pop-up ads, and very little bugs. Plus with a smart t.v. You can play the through that! Big screen if you have one, it will blow you away! Be patient it will arrive soon, Monday hopefully.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    No it's not, Amazon does take their time on updates! But no pop-up ads, and very little bugs. Plus with a smart t.v. You can play the through that! Big screen if you have one, it will blow you away! Be patient it will arrive soon, Monday hopefully.

Awesome thanks for your help!
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Again, Thanks T.F. You've been incredibly helpful to fellow kindle users for months now and its very much appreciated:-)
  • Options
    My pleasure, I know that I play also on iPad, but I started playing on kindle and will play to the end on kindle! :cool:
  • Options
    chainsawchainsaw Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks for the updates todfoxx. Your responses saves me time. I too use a kindle and am awaiting the update.
  • Options
    Btw, please post if one of you guys get the update, thanks T.F :cool:
  • Options
    Will do thanks again.....killing time with Dino hunter!
  • Options
    Ok, I'm trying to stay positive. Anyone on Kindle get the update yet? I know its gonna happen anyday now.
  • Options
    Not on my end yet max, soon I'm hoping!
  • Options
    Ok, I'm trying to stay positive. Anyone on Kindle get the update yet? I know its gonna happen anyday now.

Nope checked as soon as I got off work.....I need to get a life!
  • Options
    Nope still waiting
  • Options
    drummer wrote: »
    Nope still waiting

Sorry didn't mean to post twice!
  • Options
    rukasmomrukasmom Registered Users 1 Posts
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Thanks for the updates todfoxx. Your responses saves me time. I too use a kindle and am awaiting the update.

Thank You so much for the updates. I play on Kindle as well, was beginning to think it was "my" problem as the updates were pushed to other platforms! Nice to know I am not alone.

Thanks again!! Happy Hunting ;]
  • Options
    Well not here yet! Kindle users, you might want to shoot Amazon a email stating your concerns about the ongoing delays with this game. I know it may sound useless, but it can only help speed things up, now and in the future. It seems to be getting more longer to wait for updates, than it did back in February! You will probably get a scripted response, but at least it will be from someone else than me.
  • Options
    chainsawchainsaw Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ok todfoxx, here's a copy of my chat with Amazon. No real answer, still waiting on approval.

You are now connected to Malika from Amazon.com

Me:Deerhunter 2014 has had an update out since last Friday. Why is it taking so long for us Kindle users to get the update?

Malika:Hello, my name is Malika. I'll certainly try to help regarding your concern.

Can you hold for a minute or two while I check this for you?

Me:sure

Malika:May I know which version do you have now?

The current version of "DEER HUNTER 2014" that is available in the Amazon Appstore is 2.2.0.

Me:Yes, that's what I have. New release is 2.3

Malika:Updates for your apps are automatically made available in the "App Updates" tab, once they are approved by our Review Team.

Depending on when our Review Team receives the app for review, the update may be available in other marketplaces sooner than in the Amazon Appstore.

Me:So, do I have to use another marketplace other than the Amazon Appstore to get my updates for my kindle?

Malika:No, you will receive update available soon on our website.

I will forward your feedback to our review team.

Me:Ok, thanks. btw, Kindle is the last platform, according to this game forum, that is getting the app updates. Just wondering why it takes so long.

Malika:Our goal is for Amazon Appstore customers to have a great experience with every app they order. We test all apps and updates prior to making them available in our store to verify that each app works as intended, doesn’t impair the functionality of the mobile device, and doesn't put customer data at risk.

We value your business and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Me:Very well, thank-you for your time.
  • Options
    Yea, that sounds just like what I was told! Time after time...I wish they could do something to make this process faster! It gets approved by Apple right away, what makes Amazon think they could do better? I think they have their focus on the new phone, wich I hear is a piece of ****! Thanks for contacting them. T.F
  • Options
    I got my fingers crossed that when I awake in a few hours and come here to find out about the update that there will be a post from T.F. or another east-coaster that says the update is out on Kindle now. I gotta come here because opening the game to find out that its still not here would be too devastating, hearing it from one of you would soften the blow lol. Goodnight, Max
  • Options
    5:46 am Michigan time, nothing! This is getting extremely annoying! Amazon is pi**ing me off, what is their deal with their app department? Well, I'll be gone until 9:00 pm I hope it's their when I get home! :cool:
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Still no update as of now, Thursday morning 7:00 AM August 7.

I stopped playing the contract hunts when I topped $20million HBs. I also keep looking to see if the fancy guns for shooting snowmen were changed over to for sale for HBs. No luck there either.

Anticipation is making me wait . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-FsbW11tGA&feature=player_embedded
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    You have a great sense of humor Roland!! Lol! :cool: T.F
  • Options
    I'm on the road traveling to my dive assignment and I was thinking, maybe Glu hasn't released the update to Amazon. Has anyone submitted a ticket? I will try if I get time (couldn't hurt) also I won't be able to play but I can read the forum. So I also would like Glu to know about this, I just hope the game will still be supported by Glu for kindle users.
  • Options
    kimbolynkimbolyn Registered Users 2 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'm on the road traveling to my dive assignment and I was thinking, maybe Glu hasn't released the update to Amazon. Has anyone submitted a ticket? I will try if I get time (couldn't hurt) also I won't be able to play but I can read the forum. So I also would like Glu to know about this, I just hope the game will still be supported by Glu for kindle users.

I submitted a ticket just now. I received a reply stating it my take up to 6 business days to get back to me. This is very frustrating.

Kindle fire
  • Options
    I'm guessing no update yet...total B.S.!!
  • Options
    I was able to buy the Open Fire for Hunter Bucks, so I now get to play the Sleigh Bells Events in Region 4.

Once I finish that one, there is two SBEs left for me, R7 and R9. I hope the guns will likewise be available for HBs before the event is removed from the game.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Funny you never hear the FB users whinning so much when they have to wait for a new release...what is it with you Kindle users??? ;)
    Say What??
  • Options
    Because it's all the freaking time with updates on kindle!! And not just DH 2014! We are not whining, just venting! What else do you got?
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    My point being that FB "usually" has to wait longer than anyone. Not always but most of the time. Maybe Kindle is not the hot setup....just saying...
    Say What??
  • Options
    You are right! It's not, that's why I now have a iPad. But I still have so much time invested on kindle. Originally started my game on that. I have all of the special guns except the two thanksgiving ones "pilgrim" and something else.
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    My point being that FB "usually" has to wait longer than anyone. Not always but most of the time. Maybe Kindle is not the hot setup....just saying...

FB may have had to wait longer than anyone in the past, I cannot debate that because I haven't paid attention to that kind of detail, until just recently. IMO, that may not be true any more. I believe that Kindle has been last out with both Deer Hunter 2014 and Dino Hunter as of late. We even have threads that discuss that fact. I don't see many threads that discuss game delivery lateness in regards to FB users, just about program glitches with that platform.

You say that maybe Kindle is not the hot setup, I would agree that Kindle users are (as a percentage) not so big of a number in the grand scheme of things. (psssst: *whispers* that's why we wait longer!) Besides, we have to deal with Amazon, so you all should have some pity on us. (LOL)

But anyway, playing either Deer Hunter 2014 or Dino Hunter on a Kindle Fire HDX? That is pretty hot!