Options

Progess LOST....

I went from Level 41 to Level 1 over night... I am completely P off... OVER 400k in dollars and 30 gold gone. Reduced to 100 dollars to 5 golden... How does these malfunctions keep happening??? I swear If this doesn't get fixed I am done with this game. Last week with the events disappearing I refused to start over all this hard work I have put into playing this freaking game.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MasterTimMasterTim Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got the same thing as well, I was at level 71, with a little more than a million in the money account only to find out that I was dropped to level 1! I also put up with the "mistake" with the missing hunts and rare hunts but this is just way over the top. Sadly if this does not get corrected then there will be a lot more miffed people enough to demand that the money the put into this game for their being able to purchase gold, weapons and other items over and above the meager amounts of money that you get when you complete a hunt.
  • Options
    riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    id all but completed the bounties,had untold weapons plus 88 gold and 14K in dollars..log in tonight and im back at level 1! i am NOT going to start over, someone from admin needs to provide answers!
  • Options
    WildturkWildturk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same boat here. Think there database server must be out of wack?
  • Options
    Big_ShotBig_Shot Registered Users 11 Posts
    I Want My Paddles Back. What Is This?????
  • Options
    Me Too, A lot More On The Line. Can't Believe This. Can You?
  • Options
    mzbootz wrote: »
    I went from Level 41 to Level 1 over night... I am completely P off... OVER 400k in dollars and 30 gold gone. Reduced to 100 dollars to 5 golden... How does these malfunctions keep happening??? I swear If this doesn't get fixed I am done with this game. Last week with the events disappearing I refused to start over all this hard work I have put into playing this freaking game.

I'm With Ya,
  • Options

Let Me know Whats Going On To. Can't Believe This....
  • Options
    spadesman8369spadesman8369 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. I was level 59 or 60 with over 350 gold and 400k bucks and the best (lvl 14) weapons all bounties completed except from ibexes and clouded leopards. *** Glu?
  • Options
    BigWaveDave40BigWaveDave40 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same happened to me!!!! Level 15,just upgraded new rifle,NOW,back to Tutorial!!!! Fix It or I delete game!!! NO WAY am I starting OVER!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    spadesman8369spadesman8369 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i've decided if my account isn't fixed in a reasonable amount of time i am going to petition the app store and facebook to discontinue carrying the glu products for their lack of customer service.
  • Options
    deerslayer333deerslayer333 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here I went from level 89 and 18 million dollars to level what the hell is going on?
  • Options
    alfortneyalfortney Registered Users 6 Posts
    same here lost everything
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Right now...I am not even going to open the game until I know that it is fixed... over level 100 with 10s of millions in HBs at risk.
    From the look of other threads, they are looking into it. Hopefully they are putting more effort into fixing the actual problem than they are putting into shutting down threads with the generic "we are looking into it and please atop starting duplicate threads" messages.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    I've lost it all also. Lvl 87
  • Options
    pegdallaspegdallas Registered Users 1 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Right now...I am not even going to open the game until I know that it is fixed... over level 100 with 10s of millions in HBs at risk.
    From the look of other threads, they are looking into it. Hopefully they are putting more effort into fixing the actual problem than they are putting into shutting down threads with the generic "we are looking into it and please atop starting duplicate threads" messages.

I'm not happy. I was at the 14th area, 4th hidden hunt, and had just bought the level 14 automatic rifle this morning. Now I come home after work and I'm suddenly having the level 1 tutorial. No way am I doing this again. The first time, it was fun, but not doing this again.
  • Options
    TxbeauTxbeau Registered Users 2 Posts
    lost here to
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • Options
    mzbootzmzbootz Registered Users 11 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

I am using Facebook on my Laptop!!! It does not give an ID number or anything... Says Player ID:N/A... I already sent my email to the support@glu.com or something like that. AND I reported it to Facebook *Kanye Shrug* Its either going to get fixed or not.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I am using Facebook on my Laptop!!! It does not give an ID number or anything... Says Player ID:N/A... I already sent my email to the support@glu.com or something like that. AND I reported it to Facebook *Kanye Shrug* Its either going to get fixed or not.

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Gluadmin..
    With all due respect... I am fortunate that to the best of my knowledge, I am not affected. I say "to the best of my knowledge" because I will not open the game again until I know the problem(s) are fixed.
    Cut and paste responses are hardly helping your case right now.
    Glu relies on us as your frontline customer service agents every time you refer a player to these forums. **** like this makes us reevaluate just how much effort that we should put into helping you help your customers.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SandBladeSandBlade Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lost EVERYTHING and back to level 1 !!! MIFFED!!!!

I did what that link said with contact-us.

Didn't even get an auto reply!
  • Options
    gabo1206gabo1206 Registered Users 1 Posts
    same happened to me!!! from lvl 43 to lvl 1 and have just bougth a lvl 13 rifle please give us a solution
  • Options
    Michael winnerMichael winner Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have contacted the BBB, face book, AND the FBI regarding this!!! I lost $70 trying to buy gold, never got it, and I am at level 1 also!!! **** these FAGGS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Michael winnerMichael winner Registered Users 5 Posts
    That's all I ever got was an auto reply saying they were very busy and I might take 5 days to get back to me!!! WHATEVER!!!!!
  • Options
    stevieb50stevieb50 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on level 91 hunting in the golden city and was reset to level 1. I hope it is a glitch they will have worked out soon.
  • Options
    dickmans1dickmans1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same over here from lvl 40 to lvl 1
    probebly a glitch hopefully they will sort it out quickely
  • Options
    pz25031pz25031 Registered Users 3 Posts
    the same thing.

from 51lvl to zero condition
  • Options
    mzbootzmzbootz Registered Users 11 Posts
    SandBlade wrote: »
    Lost EVERYTHING and back to level 1 !!! MIFFED!!!!

I did what that link said with contact-us.

Didn't even get an auto reply!

I got a reply, but I am not sure if its from my Facebook report, or the Email I sent to the Glu email contact help. But no reply after I sent them the info they asked for.
  • Options
    victormestradavictormestrada Registered Users 2 Posts
    where is my saved game???
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.