Options

wheres it all gone?!

riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
log in tonight to find everything gone and im back at level 1..umm no i dont think so, where is my gold and dollars..all my progress and completed bounties and platinum and weapons? i am NOT starting over so either you lot need to sort your glitches out or your gonna lose your players..5months of playing gone overnight..someones taking the p*ss
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    madhunter59madhunter59 Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here ,went from level 41 to level 1 and lost all progress/gold/money
    hope they fix the clich because I am not starting over
  • Options
    RamaniksRamaniks Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here the same thing happened. Also was already at level 40.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for your reports. We asked the team to look into this. Once we have some news we will let you know.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have never seen this much game loss since I've been playing this game. Glu, it looks like you have some very serious issues to deal with. I would suggest you get on it, and fast! The "Glu" name is not being viewed in a good way. I have always enjoyed your games, so I'm hoping things get better! For all.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    jim oldfieldjim oldfield Registered Users 1 Posts
    looks like I am not the only one that got nailed I was lvl 75 and will over 30k now its all gone this is not cool
  • Options
    Dino200Dino200 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same thing happened to me, i was nearly lvl 50 and lost it all between last night and this afternoon when i logged back in
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I took a scan through the forums for several other glu games. Looms lime similar issues on most of their games....
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    maryfemaryfe Registered Users 1 Posts
    very disappointed to find my level back to 1,gold and coins gone weapons I had bought and upgraded all gone.please fix this problem quickly
  • Options
    alfortneyalfortney Registered Users 6 Posts
    I purchased gold twice and received none plus lost all my progress
  • Options
    gman1126gman1126 Registered Users 5 Posts
    no way im starting over had everything done expect for last hidden city 5 millon cash gone gold gone silver eagle coins gone all my weapons fully upgraded
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Again, the team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • Options
    tgblairtgblair Registered Users 12 Posts
    I, also have lost everything! all my gold, money, platinum eagles & weapons. All the regions & levels were completed & all bounties were collected. I was starting to work on the autumn event I am not going to start over again!
  • Options
    bignreelbignreel Registered Users 4 Posts
    All my advancements are gone as well!!! HELP!!!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    FB PC, all gone too. Submitted a ticket.

This is the second time for FB users. Last time they had it fixed pretty quick.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    roman_salidoroman_salido Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey What Happened I why did we lost all the progress that we have made. This Sucks! Please fix this!
  • Options
    SAMCRO73SAMCRO73 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Level 59 to 1 HELP !!!!
  • Options
    pitherjastapitherjasta Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Again, the team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
    Hey WhHey What Happened I why did we lost all the progress that we have made. This Sucks! Please fix this!

i'm on level 49 why mus back to level 1..please am not cheathing...at Happened I why did we lost all the progress that we have made. This Sucks! Please fix this!
    i'm on level 49 why mus back to level 1..please am not cheathing...
  • Options
    JasusJasus Registered Users 4 Posts
    I´m back to level 1???? From 44.
    Me to purchased gold and recive zero =( Reorted to glu but nothing happens. Screw Glu and ther games. So angry =(
  • Options
    Grizzly GlenGrizzly Glen Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm a Level 60 and have been demoted to Level ONE as well. I am hoping it is repaired soon, and they lengthen the time for some of the special hunts and give us a gift for the mental anguish we are receiving for not being able to slaughter cyber animals.
  • Options
    mikegrimmmikegrimm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just unlocked standard 6, Mount St. Helens. Was level 33, but logged in and am reset back to level 1. What BS, i'm not starting over.
  • Options
    kastsuniSamkastsuniSam Registered Users 5 Posts
    lost everything, I fell so empty inside.........

I achieved facebook level 14 (current max level), amassed over $17.5M, and 328 gold bars.
    how glu could let this happen is a disgrace, if they don't recover my game status as it was I'm giving it away
  • Options
    DriverphilDriverphil Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here guys - was not as far as some of you (level 31) but am frustrated as hell over this. Will they be able to return us to where we were or not? I'm not starting over thats for sure.
  • Options
    Greek HunterGreek Hunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. All the gold and cash gonne!!! I was on level 72 i'm not starting all over again. Hope to fix it becouse ihave to leave it. Thanks
  • Options
    Darla JohnsonDarla Johnson Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have lost everything, gold silver started me bk as level one, please fix I love playing
  • Options
    wolfeagl01wolfeagl01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here ,went from level 51 to level 1 and lost all progress/gold/money
    hope they fix the glitch because I am not starting over
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Wow is this just Facebook accounts or is it affecting everyone? I don't dare open my game on my Kindle - after reverting to 0 on two accounts on Facebook
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wow is this just Facebook accounts or is it affecting everyone? I don't dare open my game on my Kindle - after reverting to 0 on two accounts on Facebook

If you have it in cloud and device your safe. I just checked mine :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    If you have it in cloud and device your safe. I just checked mine :cool:

Yeah - kinda silly that I was having such a good time playing on Facebook. Sounds like this problem is pretty big.
  • Options
    kastickenkasticken Registered Users 1 Posts
    i was lvl 42 last night now lel 1 did not reset deer hunter 2014 im on a desktop computer .can i get my lvls back, or do i have to stay lvl 1 an start over .
  • Options
    EricEEricE Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes where has it all gone? I have been playing this game on Facebook for so long and I was level 50+. I login this morning and I am back to Level 1? What happened?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.