Options

Progess LOST....

2Next

Comments

• Options
    HerbyH1561HerbyH1561 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I was on level 52 now all of a sudden I'm back to level 1, starting all over again. This is not acceptable. A lot of time and effort (and even a little cash) just suddenly wiped out. Now what do I do to get it all back ?
  • Options
    BoneKostBoneKost Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well over night i lost all my progress in the game.I was lvl 73 with over 16 million cash and over 500 gold so i dont have nothing and must start from lvl 1 afgain????????????????
    FIX THIS VERY FAST PLEASE.
  • Options
    Nicky the MickNicky the Mick Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same. I had the crossbow and first long bow unlocked and almost maxed out. Now, I am suddenly level 1.
  • Options
    gabba_the_hutgabba_the_hut Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, was level 27, updated today and lost everything! just can't believe it. No way i'm starting over!!!!

I WANT AN EXPLANTION!!
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    same here guys and 2 of my frioends too!! GLU is in a world of **** right now. FILE a BBB report!!! here is the link !!!

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668 and they have a phone number too.!
  • Options
    RichardJKRichardJK Registered Users 9 Posts
    Also lost everything
  • Options
    skafaceskaface Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've lost all my progress/cash/gold/weapons
  • Options
    SilenceSilence Registered Users 1 Posts
    Are they doing something about this. I am so totally not happy about losing all my progress.
  • Options
    GrizzmanGrizzman Registered Users 10 Posts
    Add my name to the long and growing list. This is the second time for me. This will be the last time. I already quit and deleted DinoHunter for this reason. I will not start over either. I also have a ticket in because I didn't get gold credited to my account that I paid cash for.
  • Options
    FloppyMagmaFloppyMagma Registered Users 2 Posts
    Was level 41, standard 11 with almost 700k cash and 9 gold. Lots of maxed out weapons. All gone. Not a happy camper! Would be nice to get some sort of update from Glu. They should have a pop up in game explaining they are aware and working on it.
  • Options
    KlagshamnKlagshamn Registered Users 1 Posts
    I submitted a ticket... I had over 1k eagle coins and 5 million in cash plus the best guns of the game... now im lvl 1...
  • Options
    DAVIDOS.11DAVIDOS.11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Také jsem zpátky na lvl 1.Nebudu to hrát dokuď se to nevrátí na původní hodnoty :-(
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

To submit a ticket please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.