hunter buck register topped out at 2,147,300,000

2Next

Comments

• red devilred devil Junior Member 65 PostsRegistered Users
    the game still has an option to purchase hunter bucks...
    after reading this thread, you just have to laugh.

I have one more hunt in Region 21 before I get to 500 million hunter bucks!... Will that be enough for Region 22, or should I buy more?... (Sarcastic)
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Advanced Member 972 PostsRegistered Users
    red devil wrote: »
    I have one more hunt in Region 21 before I get to 500 million hunter bucks!... Will that be enough for Region 22, or should I buy more?... (Sarcastic)

I spent over 200 million hb's in r22 for the upgrades to the gold rifle and buying/upgrades for the shotgun. I haven't even bought the a/r yet.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • YoonaYoona New Member 2 PostsRegistered Users
    Having the same problem: my 2,147,271,559 bucks have gone with the wind. It killed me few months ago and i check every single upgrade wishing to find this problem solved :-( None of this has happened yet. Will be waiting to restart hunting someday...
  • CHARTCHART New Member 6 PostsRegistered Users
    i have same problem
  • YoonaYoona New Member 2 PostsRegistered Users
    Finally the problem has been solved. I can restart hunting after so many months. THANKS SO MUCH Deer Hunter's team!!!!
  • SteTroValSteTroVal New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    Yoona wrote: »
    Finally the problem has been solved. I can restart hunting after so many months. THANKS SO MUCH Deer Hunter's team!!!!

I had the same issue. Oct 14, 2015, Deer Hunter provided an update for bug fixes and other game performance improvements, which allowed me to use my $2.1B Hunter Bucks! 👍 Today, two days later, DH2014 starts to boot, then crashes!? I am not able to contact support through the app, and I would appreciate some direction/fix from the Glu support team, or anyone out there, please? I am using an iPad with IOS 9.0.2. Thanks in advance!
  • brodeenbrodeen Advanced Member 539 PostsRegistered Users
    SteTroVal wrote: »
    I had the same issue. Oct 14, 2015, Deer Hunter provided an update for bug fixes and other game performance improvements, which allowed me to use my $2.1B Hunter Bucks! �� Today, two days later, DH2014 starts to boot, then crashes!? I am not able to contact support through the app, and I would appreciate some direction/fix from the Glu support team, or anyone out there, please? I am using an iPad with IOS 9.0.2. Thanks in advance!

CRASH? ...THAT IS EXTRA...which affect to the mass...a killer fix.
    Enjoy.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member 221 PostsRegistered Users
    Any of them really.
  • CHARTCHART New Member 6 PostsRegistered Users
    me to so what is the fix for this anyone ???
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member 221 PostsRegistered Users
    CHART wrote: »
    me to so what is the fix for this anyone ???

I'm curious too
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Experienced Member 142 PostsRegistered Users
    last update on kindle changed the hunter buck display from a ten digit number to "1.9B"
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Experienced Member 457 PostsRegistered Users
    Same on Android 5.1.1, my display went from 2,050,280,645 to 2.1B. I guess they round up. No problems till the big crash that caught everyone.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    I can't wait to hit a billion again to see what mine does.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Advanced Member 972 PostsRegistered Users
    I hit 2 billion today. Has anyone made it to 2.2 billion or above? I don't want to get stuck like the WMC did.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    I'm curious too
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Experienced Member 191 PostsRegistered Users
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I hit 2 billion today. Has anyone made it to 2.2 billion or above? I don't want to get stuck like the WMC did.

Yes yes a thousand times yes. ... the register problem has been fixed for weeks... I had over 2.5 billion before upgrading the region 25 - 26 rifle
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Yes yes a thousand times yes. ... the register problem has been fixed for weeks... I had over 2.5 billion before upgrading the region 25 - 26 rifle

Yes some have
    I'll soon be over 2.2 billion too
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Experienced Member 142 PostsRegistered Users
    been fixed yo. I'll trade y'all my billions for some platinum???
    been fixed yo. I'll trade y'all my billions for some platinum???

I got lots of platinum
    I got lots of platinum

How do we trade