Options

Region 24 Coming Soon !..

2Next

Comments

• Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Smarter??? Instead of doing 10 contract hunts at 1.7 million and say 30 seconds each. You do 5 failed trophy hunt for 15 seconds each, always shooting the same 1 animal in the head. And you don't wind up doing boring contract hunts. I think you should rethink your money making scheme. Sounds like you no longer enjoy DH14. I think with each new region you get a lot of good extended play. To each his own.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    Smarter??? Instead of doing 10 contract hunts at 1.7 million and say 30 seconds each. You do 5 failed trophy hunt for 15 seconds each, always shooting the same 1 animal in the head. And you don't wind up doing boring contract hunts. I think you should rethink your money making scheme. Sounds like you no longer enjoy DH14. I think with each new region you get a lot of good extended play. To each his own.

Exactly right. Failing 5 trophy hunts doesn't really get you any more money than completing 10 contract ones. Plus, I've not completed R23 yet! I skip buying a rifle every other region now because I haven't the "cash" to splash. I've bought the R24 one now and am going through the upgrade procedure to complete the R23 trophy hunts. I haven't bought a shotgun since R20 or an AR since R18.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Some R24 thoughts now I'm there. In R23 the trophy hunts gave a bonus of around 127,000 hunter bucks for killing the trophy animal. In R24 you just get the usual 10 bucks for a heart shot. Also, the third trophy animal, Phantasm, is shown as a white wolf covered in blood. When the hunt starts he's just a normal grey wolf...
  • Options
    Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have region 24, but cant play because I have too much money to but the 47 mil rifle needed I have earned over 2 bill , and the pay out stopped working .. but I have shot all I can without buying actual cash.. I will not do that , because I feel I earned what I have shooting the same animals for weeks after I finished the trophy hunts and the 40 of 40 hunts .. not fair you penalize those that try to get ahead .. I have sent several messages and no response.. looks like ya may have cut all my money I did have .. showing a - of the amount I did earn so I guess I'm not allowed to play , cause you say I didn'r play fair in your words "Hoarding hunters Bucks ""
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »

You are right about 3 things....you don't get as much money for failing 5 trophy hunts as you do for completing 10 contract hunts...also you do shoot the same elk in the head 150 times to get roughly 450 million dollars.... thirdly as you said to each his own.....now you might want to read brodeen's above post one again or ten more times.... contract hunts are for raising cash or for passing time... It's not that I do not enjoy dh2014 any less for failing trophy hunt instead of muddling through contract hunts... its that my goal after finishing a region is to have enough money to play the next region and do not waste my time in accomplishing my goal.... after that it's all simple math... I would take issue in saying that 10 contract hunts can be done in an average of 5 minutes each.... about the best I have ever done is 8 minutes for 10 hunts.... I usually average anywhere between 10 and 12 minutes for 10 hunts...but maybe you have super hunter skills but even with those skills it would still take you about two and a half hours of contract hunts to get 450 million hunter bucks. .... over 5 hours if you really don't have those super hunter skills you claim.... it always takes me less than 2 minutes each day for 30 days to get the same amount or less than 60 minutes of hunting time.... yeah I shoot the same elk in the head 150 times but it takes you more than 1250 shots to get the same amount.... my time is valuable to me... If I want to play contract hunt I want to play them for fun not as a necessity... now it really gets interesting if say we end up needing closer to a billion dollars to fund region 25 which would not surprise me ... I spend less than another hour shooting the elk in the head another hundred and fifty times to get my needed money ... Even with your super hunter skills you have to spend more than another two and a half hours and take another 1250 + shots....For me It is about working smarter not harder and accomplishing my goals.... as you said to each his own and if you like trudging through contract hunts and still being short of cash to play the next round be my guest.... I was just trying to show you a more efficient way of accumulating hunter bucks.. I just don't beat the game I bury it with all the best weapons and never with any lack...
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Some R24 thoughts now I'm there. In R23 the trophy hunts gave a bonus of around 127,000 hunter bucks for killing the trophy animal. In R24 you just get the usual 10 bucks for a heart shot. Also, the third trophy animal, Phantasm, is shown as a white wolf covered in blood. When the hunt starts he's just a normal grey wolf...

Yes they didn't give the rare animal bonus for killing the trophy animals this time for some reason must of forgot it
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    Jim Hayes wrote: »
    I have region 24, but cant play because I have too much money to but the 47 mil rifle needed I have earned over 2 bill , and the pay out stopped working .. but I have shot all I can without buying actual cash.. I will not do that , because I feel I earned what I have shooting the same animals for weeks after I finished the trophy hunts and the 40 of 40 hunts .. not fair you penalize those that try to get ahead .. I have sent several messages and no response.. looks like ya may have cut all my money I did have .. showing a - of the amount I did earn so I guess I'm not allowed to play , cause you say I didn'r play fair in your words "Hoarding hunters Bucks ""

You hit the register limit in dh2014 on the hunter bucks..... I wouldn't say that you are as much guilty of hoarding as you are guilty of not reading the repeated warnings posted here numerous times about collecting more than 2 billion Hunter bucks... it's really a shame you didn't read the posts because to my knowledge there is no fix short of starting over fresh with a different login name
  • Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi everyone,

We will have a fix for the 2 billion dollar issue coming out in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

We will have a fix for the 2 billion dollar issue coming out in the next couple of days.

DEAR DeeriusRex please also fix the level problem at about level 300 Would stop increase as posted on other post problem discussion.
    We are waiting for FIX. Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    I got something interesting on the net.
    Diligence is the constant, persistent effort of working hard to achieve a goal. But, a great danger arises when we are diligent in the wrong areas. Whichever direction we choose, can draw us closer to success or push us further from them.

3 Diligent Dangers to Avoid

1. Idleness – Continually doing nothing or avoiding work is a danger that will destroy any plan or goal. Being diligent to idleness is like putting your head in the sand when work needs to be done and expecting it to be done when you pull it out. It just doesn’t make sense.

Overcome this danger with the mindset of being engaged. When you are faced with a project or task, take it on wholeheartedly. Be one that owns it and finds ways to do it better. Things will not just happen on their own. If it has been given to you to do and cannot be delegated out, accept responsibility and act on it ASAP. Diligent efforts must be applied to reach any goal. Strive daily to move a little closer to your destiny by destroying idleness and procrastination with little steps of diligent effort.

2. Carelessness – Frequently doing things without thinking about the end goal or purpose usually derives from being careless or lazy. Being distracted by our feelings or other “possible urgent things” can sometimes cause us to lose focus of our goals. When we say words like, “I don’t care”, to things that really should matter can bring the detrimental results of care-less-ness to life.

Captivate careless thinking at the onset, to prevent worthless actions and behavior in the future. If you desire to be effective in all that you do, be diligent to be caring for the things that are foundational for your goal.

3. Ignorance – We all are ignorant about something. We do not know how to do it all. We constantly need to gain knowledge or information of how to do it or how to improve what we do. But willful ignorance is the decision to not want to improve one’s self. It is cutting off the ability to grow. It is detrimental to the success of any goal.
    Be diligent to know what it takes to get you to the next level. Be willing to face your failures and learn from them. Fight ignorance with intelligence by applying what you learn and continuing to learn.

Summary – Dangers to your goals are all around. Some are inevitable but the ones you can control are idleness, carelessness, and ignorance. Be actively diligent about make yourself better and avoiding the dangers that are within yourself.
    I would sum up the summary by saying that someone could have been more diligent in writing their summary. "Be actively diligent about (make) yourself better..." I could also say that they should have used more diligence, but I digress at the redundancy.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    You are right about 3 things....you don't get as much money for failing 5 trophy hunts as you do for completing 10 contract hunts...also you do shoot the same elk in the head 150 times to get roughly 450 million dollars.... thirdly as you said to each his own.....now you might want to read brodeen's above post one again or ten more times.... contract hunts are for raising cash or for passing time... It's not that I do not enjoy dh2014 any less for failing trophy hunt instead of muddling through contract hunts... its that my goal after finishing a region is to have enough money to play the next region and do not waste my time in accomplishing my goal.... after that it's all simple math... I would take issue in saying that 10 contract hunts can be done in an average of 5 minutes each.... about the best I have ever done is 8 minutes for 10 hunts.... I usually average anywhere between 10 and 12 minutes for 10 hunts...but maybe you have super hunter skills but even with those skills it would still take you about two and a half hours of contract hunts to get 450 million hunter bucks. .... over 5 hours if you really don't have those super hunter skills you claim.... it always takes me less than 2 minutes each day for 30 days to get the same amount or less than 60 minutes of hunting time.... yeah I shoot the same elk in the head 150 times but it takes you more than 1250 shots to get the same amount.... my time is valuable to me... If I want to play contract hunt I want to play them for fun not as a necessity... now it really gets interesting if say we end up needing closer to a billion dollars to fund region 25 which would not surprise me ... I spend less than another hour shooting the elk in the head another hundred and fifty times to get my needed money ... Even with your super hunter skills you have to spend more than another two and a half hours and take another 1250 + shots....For me It is about working smarter not harder and accomplishing my goals.... as you said to each his own and if you like trudging through contract hunts and still being short of cash to play the next round be my guest.... I was just trying to show you a more efficient way of accumulating hunter bucks.. I just don't beat the game I bury it with all the best weapons and never with any lack...
    Thanks for the advice. It IS a more efficient way of accumulating hunter bucks. 15 million over 2 minutes vs. 17 million over 8 minutes doing the same boring contract hunts. And I think hitting the elk in the head over and over again is fun and more entertaining than listening to the contract hunt music over and over again. I aim for the eyes or the brain.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. It IS a more efficient way of accumulating hunter bucks. 15 million over 2 minutes vs. 17 million over 8 minutes doing the same boring contract hunts. And I think hitting the elk in the head over and over again is fun and more entertaining than listening to the contract hunt music over and over again. I aim for the eyes or the brain.

Yes you do have to make it interesting... I like to try to get the eye shots without dialing in the scope