Options

Problems with update.

I just did the latest update. Now I can't get individual regions like 24 to update to continue playing. Any idea what to do?
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi, what device are you playing DH14 on?
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My iOS device updated just fine.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    iPad mini is what I am using.
  • Options
    iPad mini is what I am using.

Could you completely shut down your mini then restart it and see if that resolves the issue?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What about kindle?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Could you completely shut down your mini then restart it and see if that resolves the issue?

I've tried that several times already with no luck. Ever since the update I had to do today it hasn't worked well at all.
  • Options
    I've tried that several times already with no luck. Ever since the update I had to do today it hasn't worked well at all.

Would you be able to post a picture/screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to update?
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Would you be able to post a picture/screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to update?

Can you tell us why Android users used to get their updates the same day, normally an hour so after iOS users, but for like the last 2 or 3 months we are suddenly getting them 24 to 48 hours after they are released.
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Every time I attempt to open the game, it goes through the startup procedure, then the game shuts down completely and takes me back to my home screen. Has anyone else had this problem? It was ok earlier today, then about four hours ago, this started.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Dowoload apk from other site, install it, open it then update each region 1 by 1..... the only prob is, there still no dowloading site other then Googleplay...be patient....ahhhhh!!!!
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Every time I attempt to open the game, it goes through the startup procedure, then the game shuts down completely and takes me back to my home screen. Has anyone else had this problem? It was ok earlier today, then about four hours ago, this started.

Nothing like that for me. It's been real good. No crashes at all. I probably jinxed myself now. Lol
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts

Same problem here. IOS 8.3 on IPad. After the game crashes if I double click the home button there is a glu ad page present.

Have a screenshot of the ad page. How do you post images?
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Same crashing situation on my iPhone 6. Game crashes and continues to go through start up. Started yesterday after completing 1st of the Hallowe'en series.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

Yes. Crashing here. Opens the startup (preparing deer hunter) at best and crashes even when offline. Reminds me of the big crash in December 2013 when Glu took rwo weeks to fix it
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    KaisernussKaisernuss Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem. After atualization the game shutdown. Don't load. iPad 4 latest IOS version
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yes. Crashing here. Opens the uubt at best and crashes even when offline

Yeah actually it is when you just ignore it. But it won't crash if you use it/play it. Don't know the game seems have some kind of sense of being used or not and it will quit if not used.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    I had to get update from Google Play did not come in normally by just opening dh14.... once I downloaded from Google Play, I believe it was a 43.5mb file, I open game and played it without incident for an hour and a half.... closed games and waited for energy to build up again then open game normally and while it was checking for updates I saw it start downloading a 4.5 MB file and then updating dh14.... when I opened a hunt timer started and continued for a few seconds then stopped... then game crashes and says dh 2014 has stopped. ... this happens every time now when I try to start a hunt
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    Same crashing situation on my iPhone 6. Game crashes and continues to go through start up. Started yesterday after completing 1st of the Hallowe'en series.

My problems started in the exact same way. I had just finished the first Halloween event and tried to do the second one. Now the game won't even open. I'm a little relieved to know I'm not the only one with this problem.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Yeah actually it is when you just ignore it. But it won't crash if you use it/play it. Don't know the game seems have some kind of sense of being used or not and it will quit if not used.

Strange... I open the game again I was on region 3 hunt 24 when the timer started it clicked off like 1 second then stopped so I started touching the screen continuously typing it I saw the timer start up each time I was tapping the screen as long as I was tapping the screen the timer would continue the spiders started coming if I would quit tapping the screen they would stop and the time would stop so I kept tapping the screen eventually was able to kill all the spiders ... Once I was done with this hunt I was able to continue on normally without any interruption or crashing.... ic others starting having problems on region 16.... Although my problems we're on the region 3 i had completed 8 hunts on the region 16 before I started the region 3.. So maybe it happens after the 30th or 31st hunt and if you're able to get through that hunt by tapping the screen to keep the timer going you may be good to go the rest of the way I am so far
  • Options
    Thanks for all the information everyone. We are looking into this issue.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Same here the game crashes on two different Android devices with two different versions of Android. Have done all the usual suggestions such as clear the cache, restart the device and even uninstalled the app and reinstalled but nothing has helped. Strange thing is that after downloading the update last evening I played the first part of the Halloween event and finished about 15 of the hunts with no problems but now nothing works on either of my devices.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I was having no issues on iOS then it just crashed a couple of times this afternoon and now I can't get back on at all.
  • Options
    Now my game just crashes during the opening of the game. It went from problems to not working at all now.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the information everyone. We are looking into this issue.

Any idea on how long the fix may take?
  • Options
    Dwagner3210Dwagner3210 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes iPad 2 ios 8 update worked well last night and now crashes on startup clears the initial screen shows loading and then goes black
  • Options
    ajwood57ajwood57 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem on my iphone 5, ever since the new game update the game will start to load then freezes on loading resource 0%. So I have the same question "how soon will the fix for this be out" I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem
  • Options
    ajwood57 wrote: »
    I have the same problem on my iphone 5, ever since the new game update the game will start to load then freezes on loading resource 0%. So I have the same question "how soon will the fix for this be out" I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem

Seems everyone is having problems.
  • Options
    Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yes...I am having the same problem. Tried everything....nothing works. So frustrating!!!! Grrrrrrr IOS iPod
  • Options
    SleepmandanSleepmandan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Since the newest update, I can't play- the game starts to open then shuts down completely
  • Options
    Since the newest update, I can't play- the game starts to open then shuts down completely

That's exactly what is happening to almost all of us