Options

Region 44

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here.
Guatemala.
You can buy the rifle or tier up the Region 43 one. Your choice. Must be on tier 3 and level 11 on barrel upgrades.
Everything else is normal. The trophy hunts use a bear twice.
You can save a bunch of money without Geico, by upgrading with gold ignstead of hunter bucks.
1.39 billion per hunt.
Happy hunting.
Will be Region 45 on June 8.
Must buy region 44 rifle to do elite series.
Elite series is back. Make lots of plats.
Note: Region 43 rifle tiered up beyond the Region 44, not only won't work for elite series, but only wounds the animal on hunting series. Use bow instead.
Arrived before 6 am PST.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Was out for Android this morning as well. Gold rifle was very expensive 1400 gold to buy, so went with HB rifle.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    You could have waited for the OTO and purchased the gold rifle for 320 but even that is up from the 125 it has been for as long as I can remember.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Why is the deer one shot, put the pigs take three or more, regardless of the gun? They give you 50 seconds to kill 10, and it is impossible without using consumables. The wolves are the same way.
    Got the bow and hunting series done. Didn't buy the Region 44 rifle. Tiered up my 43 rifle.
    Another expensive region.
  • Options
    Lots of things in the game are less than perfect but many people were predicting this game was going to end 18 months ago. I get frustrated like everyone else but at least Glu is keeping the game going and it beats the heck out of DH 2017.
  • Options
    Did you use gold or HBs on the guns and bow?
    By this summer, regions will be costing a trillion hbs a Region for the three guns and bows and upgrades, if all is done by HBs.
    I agree. Still enjoying it. Still too many bugs and things that make no sense to it.
    Made 150 billion today so far. Need two trillion in this region to stay viable.
  • Options
    I bought the gold rifle with the OTO for 320 gold (up from the 125 it has been for 30+ regions) but spent HB on the bow. The gold rifle is more expensive to upgrade and I spent 900 billion HB to upgrade it and the bow. I did not buy the shotgun and had already won the AR in the event and upgraded it.
  • Options
    Now we are far behind our 6 trillion HB leader.
    I am back over 2.6 trillion. I did buy the shotgun.
    I guess it is back to doing contract hunts. Probably need to have 10 trillion in the bank by the time Region 50 comes out Oct 26, just before Halloween. That is where the game ends I bet.
  • Options
    Is the shotgun of any use? You said animals take multiple shots with any firearm so why not use the bow which kills anything with one shot. I have not bought the shotgun for 4 or 5 regions.

Also, is there any way to see a list of things you have available to add to your rifle before you pay gold to open the second tier?
  • Options
    First, the shotgun takes two or three shots on the 10 deer. I can do it without consumables and one minute time, but it is hard.
    Same with the ten pigs. The other pig hunt (12) and deer (8) are easy with it. Seems stupid to me. You get more time on the easier ones, despite fewer to kill.
    The only way I know what I have is to spin the hunter buck crates. When you tier up, and level up using parts, they show you, but beyond that, they are of no help. A list of what you have, that you could look at any time would help. Didn't DH 2017 have that?
    Or do you not play that. I can't win rifle parts or tierprints but I have 900 shotgun tierprints. Why? Got tons of shotgun parts to, along with bow parts. You can win gold on it every spin, but you will not make up for using gold to spin the crates.
    I want to know how to earn gold and diamond plats.
    My problem is it seems like using a bow, I have to decide what is more valuable as a backup. AR or shotgun. The AR is fine for most hunts, but I like the shotgun for predator hunts. Those animals attack you, and close range shotguns do more damage and more accurate up close. Work better for bird hunts.
    Better not miss with a bow if they attack you. The question is, do you care about doing predator hunts by bow? I use the bow on the bow series and hunting series, and so you have to buy it to do it. Worth doing for the HB. You eventually make more on it than regular contract hunts.
    If you can complete contract hunts without missing the animals or getting mauled, or running out of time and can shoot vultures with either an AR or bow, then don't buy it. I usually buy all three guns per region, plus the bow.
    Since you have to have two weapons, I try to use all of them. The AR works pretty well with 1 shot kills. Not 100% though. It is the deer and pigs, plus the cougar hunts that take more than one shot per AR or shotgun hunts. They give you less than a minute and start off bringing them from far away. Wastes time. The other issue is the amount of trees, rocks, mountains and other cover for the animals. Spaced out usually. Good for AR or bow hunting unless it is cougar onslaught. That hunt brings them from two directions. I use a shotgun for protecting all my side space.
    My rule is. Predator hunts, either one. Onslaught with them that can attack, shotgun. If they don't attack you, either one for onslaught hunts. Remember that the amount of time factors also to what gun I use. Shotguns to attacking animals and kill ten, or to deer with little time and three shots to kill, a shotgun. May have to reload more, but if they attack you, I won't go to zero bullets. That is suicidal. I think it is faster in those situations. Shotguns will slow them faster then AR to keep wounded animals from escaping.
    Hope I helped you
    Sorry I got winded here. Good luck
  • Options
    Thanks very much for your comprehensive analysis. I guess the weapons choices are going to come down to personal preference. I have been using the bow and the gold rifle as a backup. Since the gold rifle is semi-auto like the AR it works well on the stampede animals that need only one shot for a kill. The bow is my primary since it kills anything with one shot. I tend to buy the bow every other region since it has enough power to one shot kill any contract hunt animals in the next region. I skipped the bow last region so went back and did the bow hunts for that region when I bought the bow this time. As for the predators it is easy to hit them with the bow if you wait till they are right in your face.

You said you tiered up your rifle but how did you know you would have enough parts to make it work? I burned up all my gold and diamond eagles on the crates and won 1200 of the "good gold" but have no idea what parts I won. I hate to spend gold to tier up a rifle but have no parts to make it worth while. I guess I do not understand how the tier up process works.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Wow that was a gazette, Duck, not a post :)
    The tierups to level 4 cost around 1000 gold. Then u need lots of gold to upgrade, around 5,000. Since i don't use HB's anyway i don't bother and i pay with gold. But the last region with all its weapons and upgrades were costly...around 30,000 gold. I assume they would cost a big amount of bucks as well.
    I use bow and rifle on hunter series.
    I use the shotgun with hollow points on the bow series for running animals. The shotgun can kill them in one or two shots if in range.
    i use the elite rifle with sports drinks for the elite series.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    I missed the game for 9 months as the Kindle or Amazon app stores have not updated Deer Hunter 2014 since Summer 2016. Do we still have to complete those 5 hunts series to advance in each region? I have to start over from region 36 then.
  • Options
    You have to complete the trophy hunts for each region. Everything else is an option.
  • Options
    Sorry. Lots of questions, lots of explaining.
    I try to avoid using consumables. My gazette was to explain a few things.
    Why is the 12 pigs easy with the same weapons, but the 10 pigs are not with much less time?
    Same with the 10 deer vs all other deer like scenarios.
    I was explaining that I use a lot of factors to decide which weapon to use. Bows are good for silent hunting but not for attacking ones. For a region with fast animals, the bow just doesn't work, in case I miss them.
    Shotguns protect my space when they come from many areas. AR's are for mowing down non attacking animals. The pigs are an exception, along with the deer. The time factor, dictates shotgun usually, because if you miss with a bow, the time is wasted to reload.
    The other issue is the game's inconsistency. It is stupid that the weapons effectiveness should vary so much, the timing should be higher on some hunts and that it shouldn't take even two shots with hollow points to kill the pigs or deer.
    I am looking at everything that goes into a game and trying to explain it. Trust me, it isn't easy
  • Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Sorry. Lots of questions, lots of explaining.
    I try to avoid using consumables. My gazette was to explain a few things.
    Why is the 12 pigs easy with the same weapons, but the 10 pigs are not with much less time?
    Same with the 10 deer vs all other deer like scenarios.
    I was explaining that I use a lot of factors to decide which weapon to use. Bows are good for silent hunting but not for attacking ones. For a region with fast animals, the bow just doesn't work, in case I miss them.
    Shotguns protect my space when they come from many areas. AR's are for mowing down non attacking animals. The pigs are an exception, along with the deer. The time factor, dictates shotgun usually, because if you miss with a bow, the time is wasted to reload.
    The other issue is the game's inconsistency. It is stupid that the weapons effectiveness should vary so much, the timing should be higher on some hunts and that it shouldn't take even two shots with hollow points to kill the pigs or deer.
    I am looking at everything that goes into a game and trying to explain it. Trust me, it isn't easy

Just crossover 7 TRILLIONS HB
    20170517_134815_zpsqr6nqmyg.jpg
  • Options
    Well done, 7 trillion is an amazing total! I finally managed to get back to the 3 trillion I had before spending over 900 billion on weapons in this region. Time to pad the total for next region.
  • Options
    Well done, 7 trillion is an amazing total! I finally managed to get back to the 3 trillion I had before spending over 900 billion on weapons in this region. Time to pad the total for next region.

Congratulations Steve.
  • Options
    Nearing 3.4 trillion. Made over a trillion on Region. Haven't played much lately due to health reasons and playing contact hunts too much. Needed a break
  • Options
    Nearing 3.4 trillion. Made over a trillion on Region. Haven't played much lately due to health reasons and playing contact hunts too much. Needed a break

8 TRILLIONS and still waiting for region 45 to come.

20170525_173624_zps0qhsp6vt.jpg
  • Options
    You're amazing. Just shy of 3.7 trillion.
    Did you see my new posts, on the new event, and the survey? Do you have any opinions on them?
    I would love to hear from you and all that post on both. Together we can make the game better for Glu.
    Sounds like the game will last a long time.
  • Options
    You're amazing. Just shy of 3.7 trillion.
    Did you see my new posts, on the new event, and the survey? Do you have any opinions on them?
    I would love to hear from you and all that post on both. Together we can make the game better for Glu.
    Sounds like the game will last a long time.

Hi Duck,

Do you know which regions are the challenging serise located? There are eight of them but I can only located 4 so far. Thank you.
  • Options
    Hi Duck,

Do you know which regions are the challenging serise located? There are eight of them but I can only located 4 so far. Thank you.

Series? Not sure what you're referring to.
    Is there any other forum user who knows?
  • Options
    Series? Not sure what you're referring to.
    Is there any other forum user who knows?

I mean the challenger series Duck.
  • Options
    That is because the other 4 are part of it but called buckshot leagues. You have four rifle and four shotgun leagues..
  • Options
    Lol, I don't even see the 4th bucket league as Amazon app store is always behind other platforms. Unless one pays a lot of gold coins, there's no way to reach region 44 from region 36 within two weeks.

Amazon app store updated the game to add region 36 through 44 and other new features. Regions 1, 11, 19, and 27 have rifle challenge series. Regions 2, 3, 36, and what else have shotgun bucket leagues. It's easy to figure out on the first day of the update.
  • Options
    Region 43 is the other shotgun one
  • Options
    Region 43 is the other shotgun one

Thank you for your responses guys.
  • Options
    Do you play all bucket leagues and challenger series? What's your rank? I assume Kindle, Apple, and Google play stores have separate ranking systems for players, but I am still curious to know how others play well against computer automatic players glu put in.
  • Options
    Do you play all bucket leagues and challenger series? What's your rank? I assume Kindle, Apple, and Google play stores have separate ranking systems for players, but I am still curious to know how others play well against computer automatic players glu put in.

I don't play a lot of challenger series just a little bit of the rifle series that all, and my ranking is very low may be insignificant to others like yourself.
  • Options
    Follow my posts and you can beat those computer PVP players Glu set in the game. I had basic rifle and shotguns to start with and won over 400 gold coins (include one 1st place, four 1500+ trophy points, and one 1250+ trophy points) in the first challenger series and bucket leagues available on Kindle last week. I did not spend any real cash or buy any gold coins at all. All upgrades were bought with the winning items. Now I spent some winning gold coins to upgrade all weapons and stay in top 3 of ranking in half of eight total challenger series and bucket leagues.