Options

Weird Things Happen in PVP Challenger Series and Buckshot Leagues After Region 45

After region 45 just happened on Kindle last midnight, weird things happened. I did not download the update until a couple hours ago, so I did not realize the change until then. Do you see those weird things happen on Google or Apple devices?

1. The challenger series and buckshot leagues' top 3 rewards of 250 gold coins, 150 gold coins, and 100 gold coins were gone. You can check the screenshots below to see the change. Now you do not need to upgrade your weapon for tier ups at all if your goal is just to reach highest rewards of 50 gold coins per PVP series or leagues for 1500+ trophy points. I can shoot while I am walking on stairs to get 1500+ trophy hunts with half upgraded rifle or shotgun.

I just started to play new PVP challenges and will earn 1500+ trophy points on all 8 series and leagues. Only 6 days left for Kindle users that's quite more challenging compared to Google and Apple users.

2. It looked every single of 45 regions have one PVP challenge series or buckshot leagues now, but that's just a trap. In region 1, 11, 19, 27, 43, there used to be 5 challenger series and in region 2, 3, 36 there used to be 3 buckshot leagues. Now region 4 through 10 had the same buckshot league as region 3, and region 12 through 18 had the same challenger series as region 11. The only exception was region 45 which had an empty series that had no label at all.

3. Daily challenge and weekly challenge that used to give silver and gold eagles now end within 10 to 15 minutes, and then start over a new challenge. That 10-15 minute cycle has repeated for two hours. Is this a bug or due to Glu delayed update on Kindle?

1.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    After region 45 just happened on Kindle last midnight, weird things happened. I did not download the update until a couple hours ago, so I did not realize the change until then. Do you see those weird things happen on Google or Apple devices?

1. The challenger series and buckshot leagues' top 3 rewards of 250 gold coins, 150 gold coins, and 100 gold coins were gone. You can check the screenshots below to see the change. Now you do not need to upgrade your weapon for tier ups at all if your goal is just to reach highest rewards of 50 gold coins per PVP series or leagues for 1500+ trophy points. I can shoot while I am walking on stairs to get 1500+ trophy hunts with half upgraded rifle or shotgun.

I just started to play new PVP challenges and will earn 1500+ trophy points on all 8 series and leagues. Only 6 days left for Kindle users that's quite more challenging compared to Google and Apple users.

2. It looked every single of 45 regions have one PVP challenge series or buckshot leagues now, but that's just a trap. In region 1, 11, 19, 27, 43, there used to be 5 challenger series and in region 2, 3, 36 there used to be 3 buckshot leagues. Now region 4 through 10 had the same buckshot league as region 3, and region 12 through 18 had the same challenger series as region 11. The only exception was region 45 which had an empty series that had no label at all.

3. Daily challenge and weekly challenge that used to give silver and gold eagles now end within 10 to 15 minutes, and then start over a new challenge. That 10-15 minute cycle has repeated for two hours. Is this a bug or due to Glu delayed update on Kindle?

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

Top three rewards on Android phone still has 250, 150 and 100 gold coins. I just checked 5 minutes ago. The daily and weekly series are happening as you stated. Region 44 challenger series is the only one with no label on my phone.
  • Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Top three rewards on Android phone still has 250, 150 and 100 gold coins. I just checked 5 minutes ago. The daily and weekly series are happening as you stated. Region 44 challenger series is the only one with no label on my phone.

You did not answer part of the question. The daily and weekly series did happen after region 45 update, but they happen every 15 minutes. That means Monday series happen at 10 p.m. and then Tuesday series happen at 10:15 p.m. after Monday series end, and then Wednesday series happen at 10:30 p.m. after Tuesday series end, etc. This happen on Kindle app store, but I do not know if this affects Google and Apple users.

In addition, I do not see top 3 rewards, but Glu has made PVP players to earn over 3000 trophy points on each of top 3 players, so it's not nearly impossible to win any match, given that each animal will take more than five shots to finish. The top 3 rewards got removed by Glu on the leaderboard page, but I do not know if the actual rewards will still be issued at the end of the season.