Options

Region 46

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Passed 7 trillion. Working on 8 trillion.
    8 days till region 47
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Three weeks and still no July Fourth event or Region 46. Guess Region 45 was it for Android, I will wait a little bit longer before I spend my gold starting over on Deerhunter Classic and Dino Hunter.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    looks like Glu isn't earning enough money with Androiders or they are having programming issues....or it is simply the terminus.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    dennisp06@yahoo.comdennisp06@yahoo.com Registered Users 15 Posts
    Finally got updated, happy days
    Dennisp
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Glad it is finally here over three weeks late and we missed the July Fourth event. Not real happy about having to waste gold on the level seven upgrades for the rifle and the shotgun. Probably will be the same for the bow and the AR. I have the gold but why spend it when I have over 4 trillion HB that are easier to earn than gold. Oh well, at least they did not end the game after Region 45 the way it seemed like they might for a while.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Glad it is finally here over three weeks late and we missed the July Fourth event. Not real happy about having to waste gold on the level seven upgrades for the rifle and the shotgun. Probably will be the same for the bow and the AR. I have the gold but why spend it when I have over 4 trillion HB that are easier to earn than gold. Oh well, at least they did not end the game after Region 45 the way it seemed like they might for a while.

Just reach 17 TRILLIONS plus.

Screenshot_2017-07-29-01-31-19_zpsrdofwfzh.png
  • Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Just Reach 17 TRILLIONS HB plus
    Screenshot_2017-07-29-01-31-19_zpsrdofwfzh.png