Options

Deer hunter 2016

Gave it a go and now it is gone. For me, there are too many errors. Cannot kill Bears at close range with lung and heart shots. Cannot swap weapons if in reload mode and cannot stop reload mode until fully reloaded. Shotgun contracts - had 5 Cougar hunts in a row. This reminds me so much of the Dion Hunter game which I too gave up on. I still enjoy DH2014 although it is starting to get too slow on my ipad3. Enjoy.

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Another fact dh 2016 is a setback of DH2014. THUMBSDOWN.
    TOO MUCH GRAPHIC MEMORY. BAD QUALITY GRAPHIC I.e detail. too much uncontrollable. It is not fun or less fun than DH2014.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Cardshark79Cardshark79 Registered Users 4 Posts
    This game is awesome but I don't understand why it tells me to finish the fury event's when I've completed all four of them.
    1505915c10e7969fe3680f991e2d602ccec1b30b
  • Options
    Cardshark79Cardshark79 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Also game froze up and I lost connection, when I signed back in I was missing a shotgun I got in a pack that also has that blue bow in it. I believe the name of the shotgun was Avril model 9 or something like that. How do I go about getting that back since it was a special pack that I don't even see available any more?
    1505915c10e7969fe3680f991e2d602ccec1b30b
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Welcome to the glitchy world of Glu games. Send a customer care ticket. They may get ur stuff back as a Christmas gift
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    They may get ur stuff back as a Christmas gift

This Christmas? Or next Christmas?

Kidding aside, as of Oct 1, the oldest ticket in the queue for DH2016 was apparently 4 days (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?179270-Deer-Hunter-2016-didnt-receive-gold-after-purchase-from-72-hours-ago). Hopefully the OP's issue will be resolved before Christmas, but it will definitely take at least a few days for them to get to it.

Thankfully, I have not lost a weapon because of all of these connection errors. I regularly lose gold (when the error happens after a gold video), energy (when the error happens after an energy video) and HBs (when the error happens after the completion of a hunt, losing both the energy for he hunt and never getting the HBs) though. Very frustrating. Seemed to get better for a while, but the last couple of days have been especially bad.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Kidding aside, as of Oct 1, the oldest ticket in the queue for DH2016 was apparently 4 days (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?179270-Deer-Hunter-2016-didnt-receive-gold-after-purchase-from-72-hours-ago). Hopefully the OP's issue will be resolved before Christmas, but it will definitely take at least a few days for them to get to it.

Thankfully, I have not lost a weapon because of all of these connection errors. I regularly lose gold (when the error happens after a gold video), energy (when the error happens after an energy video) and HBs (when the error happens after the completion of a hunt, losing both the energy for he hunt and never getting the HBs) though. Very frustrating. Seemed to get better for a while, but the last couple of days have been especially bad.

I have been lucky not to lose any gold, energy or weapons when my game freezes. I just press my home button then open dh16 and it goes right back to where it froze but then starts to work like nothing happened. I'm on a iPhone 6 not Android however. Maybe try that next time??
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I have been lucky not to lose any gold, energy or weapons when my game freezes. I just press my home button then open dh16 and it goes right back to where it froze but then starts to work like nothing happened. I'm on a iPhone 6 not Android however. Maybe try that next time??

Will give it a try. In my case, I get the error message, and the game restarts on its own. Will try the home button next time.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Kidding aside, as of Oct 1, the oldest ticket in the queue for DH2016 was apparently 4 days

That is an outright lie by GLU. I opened a ticket on September 21st and updated it daily to report the amounts of gold they were robbing from me. I waited until October 3rd for a response and all they asked wad the email associated with my account. Much more than four days. The ticket is still open and I have heard nothing else since they asked for me email.

Logged out with 581 gold today...Logged back in with 571 gold 15 minutes later. GLU robs another 10 gold. Great app guys...NOT!!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    As is apparent there is a problen with saving game play and too many disconbects are happening as SubH20 said. I keep losing gold when this hapoens. So I guess we will have to wait for a fix. Hopefully with new region/ event whatever
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    From the new update...the game getting crazier...hardly to control our own movement...s.h.it they control our movement...easily get stuck can't do anything aims and shooting...getting worse...stupid game...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    BriandflBriandfl Registered Users 9 Posts
    Region 5 is Dope