Options

Best multi kills?

SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
OK... with Region 4 either upon us or about to be upon us, does anyone remember their best hunts of Regions 1-3?
For me it was taking care of the 7 polecats in an R3 contract hunt with 2 shots.
Had lots of multi kills of goats, elk, etc., but getting 7 polecats in 2 shots was memorable, and never replicated.

Anyone else?
Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...with the polecats i've occasionally gotten 4 at a time, 3 even fairly often, but never managed to get the hunt with just two shots; nice one!
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    OK... with Region 4 either upon us or about to be upon us, does anyone remember their best hunts of Regions 1-3?
    For me it was taking care of the 7 polecats in an R3 contract hunt with 2 shots.
    Had lots of multi kills of goats, elk, etc., but getting 7 polecats in 2 shots was memorable, and never replicated.

Anyone else?

Wow, two shots is amazing! I have managed with three (two doubles and a triple) but that is the best I can do.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Think my best was 3 or 4 polecats with one shot, but not 7 with 2. Ah, the games we play waiting for new and improved content
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Lots of 3s and 4s, but only got 7 in 2 once.
    The bears are frustrating, since they take two shotgun blasts. Not sure of the least number of shots to dispatch all 4, but I did get two in two shots once. Very satsfying. Yes... the games we play within the game...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    And don't forget about the glow in the dark antlers on the elk

Awesome!

Chris
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Glow in the dark -

Waterbuck horns
    Hog tusks
    Kudu horns

Ought to give premium fear harvesting these critters!

Sure breaks monoughtium though

Chris