Options

Roone please read

Any idea on the date for section 3 and 4 of Halloween nightmare? I have a 15$ iTunes giftcard and I want to buy the guns for the event but I don't know when 3 and 4 will come out I have already completed 1 and 2. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Thet are usually hesitant to give an exact date... Stuff happens that can get in the way of development, delays can happen in rolling out through app stores, etc.
    Safe to saw that they will come out over the next couple of weeks. Probably one at a time.
    If you want to spend your giftcard on the game, be patient... it won't expire.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    ndecosta3ndecosta3 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks subh20 I'm betting on 4 coming out somewhere between 9 ET tonight and 12 ET tomorrow afternoon
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    ndecosta3 wrote: »
    Thanks subh20 I'm betting on 4 coming out somewhere between 9 ET tonight and 12 ET tomorrow afternoon

That might be a little optimistic, but you never know...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    That might be a little optimistic, but you never know...

Well a guy with a $15 iTunes card can always dream can't he??
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Hey Im not spending it all on Glu lol *** you think I am
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    ndecosta3 wrote: »
    Hey Im not spending it all on Glu lol *** you think I am

Well, seeing that the 3rd event gun is just shy of 1000 gold, which would lead me to believe the 4th event gun will be 1500-2000 gold....you will not only be spending all your card on GLU but you will be reaching into your pocket for more money to buy your gold.
  • Options
    And who says I haven't already saved up more than 1400 gold for the 4th event
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Fourth event should be 1425 like that in nature fury. Third is 980. Second is 790. Same prices I suppose. I purchased the spiders event for 790 I had collected from videos. If I am lucky I could just hoard 900 more before 24 days are gone.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)