Options

Dh16 fyber support sucks

Aaron from FYBER support (the guys in charge of giving you your free gold from offers) Sucks! He refuses to add gold that I earned from completing an offer. In spite of providing him with ample screenshot and even real mail that I got from providing my address in the offer. Don't bother with the larger offers because they don't want to pay out!

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Imagine my shock and amazement. Trying to collect gold from any of these 3rd party agencies is a complete and utter waste of time.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Imagine my shock and amazement. Trying to collect gold from any of these 3rd party agencies is a complete and utter waste of time.

Yep, a complete waste of time. It's all a scam.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Yep, a complete waste of time. It's all a scam.

Yep. Total scam. Tried them with terminator game and tried them here. Zilch. Rubbish
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Yep. Total scam. Tried them with terminator game and tried them here. Zilch. Rubbish

I did one offer. The Gatorade offer. I completed it and received an email. Did not receive the reward of 178 gold. Submitted a claim. I was told to send a copy of the email I received. I did this. They replied it wasn't good enough for them. Just a scam.

Too bad Glu won't stand up for us with these scam companies they use.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Too bad Glu won't stand up for us with these scam companies they use.

Why should we expect them to? The revenue stream to GLU is more important than the quality of the game. How attentive have they been to the users in any other respect. They are undoubtedly making money in the short term with DH16, but there is no way it will be the long term success DH14 was. Dino Hunter and KK were GLU's jump the shark event. It has been all down hill since.
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    There are several legitimate survey companies that have developed including Say So, Tap, and Opinion Sample, that pay out every time. Pay outs are from 42 gold to 89 gold to 151 gold. Otherwise, it's a **** shoot. The less the gold being paid out, the more likely you are to actually see the reward.