Options

Region 5 is not out yet - Will not be released this week

RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
Hey everyone, the number one question on the forums and Helpshift is "When will Region 5 be out?". We love the enthusiasm however we currently have a policy of not giving out specific dates WHEN a region/event will be out.

We started off by giving the month and a hint of some of the regions (contrary to the conspiracy theorists we have many more planned than are currently shown in game)but that seems to have actually increased the confusion so we are going to move to a slightly less vague approach of Early, Mid, and Late forecasting. Many of the DH14 players have identified our patterns in the past (and there is definitely a pattern we shoot for) so I'm sure they can give their predictions. Most of the time they can be spot on.

What I can at least let you all know is that Region 5 will not be out this week.

Thanks to all the new and old players for playing DH16 and your passion to giving us feedback. We (the team) do read through all feedback, both good and bad, and take it to heart.

Comments

• Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey everyone, the number one question on the forums and Helpshift is "When will Region 5 be out?". We love the enthusiasm however we currently have a policy of not giving out specific dates WHEN a region/event will be out.

We started off by giving the month and a hint of some of the regions (contrary to the conspiracy theorists we have many more planned than are currently shown in game)but that seems to have actually increased the confusion so we are going to move to a slightly less vague approach of Early, Mid, and Late forecasting. Many of the DH14 players have identified our patterns in the past (and there is definitely a pattern we shoot for) so I'm sure they can give their predictions. Most of the time they can be spot on.

What I can at least let you all know is that Region 5 will not be out this week.

Thanks to all the new and old players for playing DH16 and your passion to giving us feedback. We (the team) do read through all feedback, both good and bad, and take it to heart.

Thursday October 22nd.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Thursday October 22nd.

Spot on ^^^^^^^
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    porkchopsporkchops Registered Users 13 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Spot on ^^^^^^^

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but, according to this day in time:
    1890 Salt Wells Post Office in Swee****er County, Wyoming was established on October 22, 1890.

It sounds like the22nd release date is Legit!
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Plus Glu likes to alternate between new events and new regions every 2 weeks if they can to minimize the whining.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    By the 22nd I should have 2.5 million to buy the rifle and shotgun.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    porkchops wrote: »
    I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but, according to this day in time:
    1890 Salt Wells Post Office in Swee****er County, Wyoming was established on October 22, 1890.

It sounds like the22nd release date is Legit!

Close!

It was actually:
    1868 - Rawling's Spring Post Office was established on October 22, 1868 in Laramie County prior to the formation of Carbon County.

Totally understandable the confusion however!