Options

QUESTION about upgrading new guns. new player

Hello, I am new to the game and have purchased a new gun and would like to upgrade it. However there is no option to do so! I would like to max out my gun, how do I do that. Thanks for the help!

Ani

Comments

• Options
    AnimaraAnimara Registered Users 2 Posts
    Btw I got this gun through stage 1 in the new Halloween boards. I didn't max it before completing the stage and now there is no option to do so.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yep. One of the weaknesses of the game. Unlike DH 2014 where u can select a gun and upgrade. Option not available here.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    inferno786inferno786 Registered Users 8 Posts
    To upgrade your weapon , go to its mission ,i.e : Rifle series in case of Rifle , Next to the go hunt button is the upgrade button , press it to see the upgrade screen, Upgrade on your pleasure.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The problem is, if you select say a shotgun hunt and swap to your rifle, you cannot upgrade it (or downgrade in my case since I hate zoom). You cannot upgrade it from the weapon shop either. So, after your rifle hunts are gone, you cannot upgrade your rifle. This is true for all other guns. As, Samer said, this is a weakness in the game. Hopefully improve with some other update.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    inferno786 wrote: »
    To upgrade your weapon , go to its mission ,i.e : Rifle series in case of Rifle , Next to the go hunt button is the upgrade button , press it to see the upgrade screen, Upgrade on your pleasure.
    This figure may give the direction of upgrade button.
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-18-47-27_zpsoxs0skgv.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    To upgrade a weapon , you need to go its mission , i.e : Rifle series to upgrade rifles. And there is not possible way to downgrade your weapon .
  • Options
    And yes casajr , this is a drawback , I personally think there should be an upgrade option in the weapons store.
  • Options
    brodeen , does it cost gold to upgrade weapons bought by gold . ( Can we use Hunter bucks to upgrade weapons bought by gold ).
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    So far the gold items are all upgradable by hunter bucks.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am amused but not surprised by brodeen's snapshot. See how google play (controller or joystick whatever you want to call it) is greyed out (disconnected and hence gameplay is unsaved)
    Typically what I am getting every three or four hunts or upon popping an ad.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    inferno786 wrote: »
    brodeen , does it cost gold to upgrade weapons bought by gold . ( Can we use Hunter bucks to upgrade weapons bought by gold ).

Yes I confirm Deeno statement.
  • Options
    NemaeusNemaeus Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey Animara - You are referring to the GR19 Ripper AR. In order to use and upgrade this gun outside of the Event, please go to Region 1: Alaska and click on the AR Contract button in the upper right. It will cost Platinum Eagles or Gold to upgrade. It is a pretty cool gun though :)

On the comments about gun management - yup, totally agree. Not ideal to have to go through the store to see your weapons and having to start a mission to upgrade. That feedback has definitely made its way to the dev team.
  • Options
    I am amused but not surprised by brodeen's snapshot. See how google play (controller or joystick whatever you want to call it) is greyed out (disconnected and hence gameplay is unsaved)
    Typically what I am getting every three or four hunts or upon popping an ad.
    Well I never think about it. I think it would relate to the "android horror" or it would relate to the leaderboard which is currently post in this forum board.
    Cheers.