Options

Social

I wish Glu would add a social/competitive element to this game. I enjoy playing it, but I can usually beat each region fairly quickly. The holiday events are great too, but again once you complete them there's really not much to do in this game. I was thinking something along the lines of a special hunt with a timer but not a designated number of kills. It could include multiple animals, all of which would have a different value, and the point would be to see how many points you could get within the time limit. They could have a leaderboard with usernames and maybe a weekly challenge similar to Glu's other shooter games. Prizes could include cash, gold or special weapons to be used in the upcoming regions. Any thoughts on this? Maybe if we make enough noise, Glu will actually listen.

Comments

• Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    If GLU listened to users, they would not have introduced such a **** game. Huge disappointment for anyone who played DH14 these past years.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    guitsteel wrote: »
    If GLU listened to users, they would not have introduced such a **** game. Huge disappointment for anyone who played DH14 these past years.

I agree completely, instead of adding new features they need to make what they have in 2016 worth playing. Better yet just delete 2016 completely and put their efforts into new content for 2014 which is a GREAT GAME!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1