Options

transfer to a new phone

After several years with my beloved prehistoric Samsung S2 my significant other wants me to get a new phone. Anyone knows if my progress will be saved if I downloaded the game on my prospective new android, knowing that I have been connected to Facebook and that I will be using my same google account and that my glu games are currently my SD card. Any advice may be useful.
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ok no problem. It was saved after i connected to facebook but i lost dh 2014. Ah well:(
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Samer:
    Sorry I didn't see this in time, but you clearly figured it out yourself.
    The Facebook feature worked very well, even across platforms.
    Although many have enjoyed replaying Dino Hunter and DH2014 from the start, I have neither the patience nor willingness to do so and have left both games behind with my old device.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Samer:
    Sorry I didn't see this in time, but you clearly figured it out yourself.
    The Facebook feature worked very well, even across platforms.
    Although many have enjoyed replaying Dino Hunter and DH2014 from the start, I have neither the patience nor willingness to do so and have left both games behind with my old device.
    Same here mate. I would never restart. I can't even bother playing contract hunts :)
    Anyway left dh2014 on old samsung phone, now used by my seven year old youngest. I guess i will be borrowing it from him when updates to dh2014 come up
    Happy new year!