Options

Losing stars cuz of B.S.!

I should be at no less than lvl2 in the gold tournament(today is 1-5-16) and yet I'm still at rank 6 due to what appears to be a cheat of some sort(this happens WAY more in the evening time) that allows the person that is losing to exit the game, and in return, I lose a star, my energy, and my potential gold....I put up with it for a while, but now it's happening ALL the **** time! Will somebody please fix this?!? I will never drop a dime on a game that is as bugged as this one. FIX THE **** GLU!!! ****!

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Sorry if I have done it to you, but it happens to me and a lot of people. The tourney is rigged. I hit a target and get 180 points my opponent gets 3,000 in two seconds. Hardly fair. I am on rank 13 and can't seem to win because they would rather throw the game to my opponent.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    We all know it is rigged, buggy, glitchy..(add other adjectives of ur choice). I won the previous gold tournament rather easily but this one seems bull. I can't understand how i could win the silver tournament in a matter of 15 minutes but struggle big time in the gold assuming that the same players are playing both tournaments. Also, as Duck said, the mathematics of things is impossible sometimes. You get players (bots, programs, whatever) scoring impossible scores in the given timeframe. Total rubbish.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    Its not rigged i can win gold tourney in a day, and silver in an hour or two.