Options

plats and gold in daily CTS

Looks like they eliminated the 250 gold and big plat amounts today for the daily CTS as the new small update arrived. Bummer, now the weekly challenge only gives substantial gold amounts. The daily gives like 35 gold now and the silver has been reduced from 25 to 10. Hey Glu how about we play the tournaments for a grand prize of one plat and zero gold? Sounds rewarding eh?
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    phatybatphatybat Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm ****ed about this... I started to enjoy the daily games... you could actually make some headway on plats to but new guns and upgrades... its all about money man... so sad
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    When I did the daily challenge, the 3 chests were supposed to be 300, 400, and 500 plats. I got 1,500 then 3,000 and then the normal award on rank one, for the plats. It was weird.
    I guess the rewards depends on the type of gun needed to play.
    Anyone else care to elaborate.
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    When I did the daily challenge, the 3 chests were supposed to be 300, 400, and 500 plats. I got 1,500 then 3,000 and then the normal award on rank one, for the plats. It was weird.
    I guess the rewards depends on the type of gun needed to play.
    Anyone else care to elaborate.

That's how it was for me up until this week. Now the actual reward is the same as the advertised award. I don't want to speculate on why it was paying out the first few weeks.

And I agree with Samer on the lowering the rank 1 gold payout on the daily and the silver tourneys. Not cool.
  • Options
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    That's how it was for me up until this week. Now the actual reward is the same as the advertised award. I don't want to speculate on why it was paying out the first few weeks.

And I agree with Samer on the lowering the rank 1 gold payout on the daily and the silver tourneys. Not cool.

Agreed. Why play the tourney if the rank 1 prize isn't the best and worth playing for. Glu, what the he**. Now to figure out when they offer the earn this gold 5 or 10, they cut me out from watching the video for it. Ditto for energy.
  • Options
    phatybatphatybat Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here its annoying how little the rewards are now.. it almost makes it not worth playing given what they charge for weapons/upgrades
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    It was a bug unfortunately. We never intended a daily reward to be equal to the best reward that is granted weekly. To top it off it was happening at two different points in the daily tournaments.
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    A bug it may have been, but please return it, everyone likes it that way.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    It was a bug unfortunately. We never intended a daily reward to be equal to the best reward that is granted weekly. To top it off it was happening at two different points in the daily tournaments.

Is that also the explanation for the reduction in the rank 1 gold payouts this week, trying to offset the extra gold given out? The daily and silver payouts were reduced as noted above, now the gold tournament was reduced from 400 to 150 this week.
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »

Thanks for the info. I don't intend to be mean, but I don't understand some of constant bugs and it is bugging me, no pun intended. It sounds like Glu is listening to its players and trying to fix problems. I apologize for being harsh, I wanted answers and you answered the call.
  • Options
    dnbfan4lifednbfan4life Registered Users 19 Posts
    Looks like they eliminated the 250 gold and big plat amounts today for the daily CTS as the new small update arrived. Bummer, now the weekly challenge only gives substantial gold amounts. The daily gives like 35 gold now and the silver has been reduced from 25 to 10. Hey Glu how about we play the tournaments for a grand prize of one plat and zero gold? Sounds rewarding eh?

For those reasons I haven't played the tournaments. I was very disappointed when they lowered the rewards. Oh well just gonna start ranking up on hunter bucks now.