Options

Single hit targets

Are these really single hit targets or if you have a more powerful gun does it only require one hit as where a lower power gun requires two hits thus gaining more points. I have shot a round and hit almost full value on all the targets and still lost by almost 5000 pts also waiting the last 8-9 seconds with no targets, anyone else having the same things happen to them?
3BAE6ABB-37F3-4191-A5B5-FC314AA654C1_zpswv4whjsg.png

Comments

• Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »
    Are these really single hit targets or if you have a more powerful gun does it only require one hit as where a lower power gun requires two hits thus gaining more points. I have shot a round and hit almost full value on all the targets and still lost by almost 5000 pts also waiting the last 8-9 seconds with no targets, anyone else having the same things happen to them?
    3BAE6ABB-37F3-4191-A5B5-FC314AA654C1_zpswv4whjsg.png

He is using a full auto pistol, the rate of fire is fast enough to get multiple hits on the single shot target, the hits are full point value. He is getting 2-3X the points each target compared to your semi auto pistol.

Personally, I've only had success doing this by tapping the shoot button in rapid succession-not holding the shoot button to engage the full auto. The semi auto pistols, with the exception of the bonesaw Genesis, aren't fast enough to fire multiple rounds on the single shot targets. Multiple Burst fire hits are scored differently than the auto or semi auto.

Definitely one of the advantages a full auto pistol has.
  • Options
    dnbfan4lifednbfan4life Registered Users 19 Posts
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    He is using a full auto pistol, the rate of fire is fast enough to get multiple hits on the single shot target, the hits are full point value. He is getting 2-3X the points each target compared to your semi auto pistol.

Personally, I've only had success doing this by tapping the shoot button in rapid succession-not holding the shoot button to engage the full auto. The semi auto pistols, with the exception of the bonesaw Genesis, aren't fast enough to fire multiple rounds on the single shot targets. Multiple Burst fire hits are scored differently than the auto or semi auto.

Definitely one of the advantages a full auto pistol has.

Hey Maui which weapon would recommend in this case, full auto or 3 round burst?