Options

Patriot Hornet ll vs. Isr Horde 94D

If I were to purchase one of these for 15,000 platinum coins which one do you guys suggest I buy to use in the tournament? Which one would be better auto or 3 round burst?

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    If I were to purchase one of these for 15,000 platinum coins which one do you guys suggest I buy to use in the tournament? Which one would be better auto or 3 round burst?

I would rather have full auto but I have heard in the forum that some people think you can't be beat with the ISR Horde 94D gun. Not true. I have done it a lot with the Patriot Hammer.
    It also depends on what you can control and what earns you more points. Either one works well on specific targets, you might want both.
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts

Horde. It's the best gun in the game in my subjective opinion. But that said, there is no gun that is the end all be all of guns that has an advantage on every target type and every target pattern.

The advantage it has on indestructible targets isn't matched in the game. The only gun that can beat my horde on an indestructible targets, is another horde.

It is at a disadvantage on multi shot targets, I've outlined the hurdles it has on these targets in a thread called CTS tactics. The disadvantage is largely mitigated once the gun is fully upgraded.

The upgrades on 3star guns are very expensive, and upgrades are crucial to getting the most success. The final upgrade for stock, recoil, accuracy, fire rate and reload cost over 7900 plats each,chats nearly 40k just for those 5 upgrades, not to mention the initial cost and the cost of all the upgrades to that point, thats a lot of plats, probably close to 100k plats.

Let us know what you chose and your thoughts after you play it.
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I do not have the top upgrades for the 94D and the only time I lose is when I screw up.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    There have been a lot of people picking up the 94D. I played more than half of my matches against it in the gold tournament this week. I had some the most exciting and highest total scoring matches this week. I hope it becomes even more competitive as everyone slogs through the plat accumulation and guns become fully upgraded, the more evenly matched the guns are, the more it will come down to the players skill.

And my statement in regards to another 94D being the only gun that can best my 94D on indestructible targets, continues to hold true this week.

image.png
  • Options
    dnbfan4lifednbfan4life Registered Users 19 Posts
    Maui Haole wrote: »
    Horde. It's the best gun in the game in my subjective opinion. But that said, there is no gun that is the end all be all of guns that has an advantage on every target type and every target pattern.

The advantage it has on indestructible targets isn't matched in the game. The only gun that can beat my horde on an indestructible targets, is another horde.

It is at a disadvantage on multi shot targets, I've outlined the hurdles it has on these targets in a thread called CTS tactics. The disadvantage is largely mitigated once the gun is fully upgraded.

The upgrades on 3star guns are very expensive, and upgrades are crucial to getting the most success. The final upgrade for stock, recoil, accuracy, fire rate and reload cost over 7900 plats each,chats nearly 40k just for those 5 upgrades, not to mention the initial cost and the cost of all the upgrades to that point, thats a lot of plats, probably close to 100k plats.

Let us know what you chose and your thoughts after you play it.

I bought the irs horde not too long ago and I think it's really good so far. I have beaten a lot of opponents. I have still yet to buy the patriot hornet ll. I will keep you posted when I purchase it and use it. I still need to a lot save platinum coins