Options

Things I'd like to see in the game ,feel free to add yours

Attack rabbits, would like to see the rabbits randomly attack sometime , yes I know this is against the laws on nature but that has not stopped Glu from having animals attack that don't attack normally in nature

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    saskdeer wrote: »
    Attack rabbits, would like to see the rabbits randomly attack sometime , yes I know this is against the laws on nature but that has not stopped Glu from having animals attack that don't attack normally in nature

I would love to be slapped to death by a penguin. Maybe have attack penguins, or wolverines, rac****s, or they need to put camels and giraffes and have them attack.
    What about hunting Komodo dragons or Gila Monsters? What about attack ducks or geese or pigeons that **** you to death? Hollywood makes giant everything movies, so make all small animals a lot larger and have them charge.
    You could have giant bees or giant snakes.
    Old joke: How do you stop a charging rhino? Take away their credit card.
  • Options
    Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    ^ lel dank post m69

But seriously, replayable Rifle missions. I love Glu sniper game for some reason even with its terrible ecosystem, where gold earned free is never enough for something legit good. Plss add this devs