Options

Region 12

dnbfan4lifednbfan4life Registered Users 19 Posts
Yeah we're going to Utah! I can't wait.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    12 is a nice number, 12 tribes completed an ancient nation, 12 men concluded a set of disciples, 12 months consummate a year, 12 regions terminate a game
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pmbellr3pmbellr3 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Any news when region 12 will be released?
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Just tell me if you find any polygamous animals in there.
    Just kidding, there is no polygamy there in Mormon Utah.
    Beautiful state, seen all five national parks and been in Timpanogos cave near American Fork.
    Half my family lives there, you're not allowed to shoot them or their pets. No I am just joking and relax and enjoy hunting there.
    This is all true, even my sister owns her own zoo animals that she raises for money and food.
    The only bad part of Utah is all the road construction. Even traveling the southern half of the state is an adventure.
    I promise that no animal you hunt will try to convert you. Just worry about not being eaten.
  • Options
    PS I forgot the good news. You never get lost there. You always have half the same address in each direction. You also know how far from center of town you are. All the way to Sandy, you know how far from Temple Square you are. Did you know it is more visited than some national parks? I just wish the rest of the US, would adopt this system of getting around.
    There is no crazy people there. They enjoy skiing, hunting, the great outdoors like everyone else.
    I get tired of all the misconceptions of Utah.
    Happy hunting
  • Options
    12 is a nice number, 12 tribes completed an ancient nation, 12 men concluded a set of disciples, 12 months consummate a year, 12 regions terminate a game

Still going to be playing in 12 months? And guess what. I am writing this on the 12th of this month.
    You could go back to DH14 and restart it 12 times and still enjoy it.