Options

Multiple problems with new update

First off, I'm playing on an iPad Mini 2, iOS version 10.0.3
ive been experiencing a lot of crashes, straight back to my home screen, after winning a CTS match causing me to lose the energy as well as my winning streak.
Another problem I've been having is with the Dogs. I can't get into region 2 without playing a mission in region 1 even though I have 11 stars in Alaska.
One more problem is I purchased the Bow for the second level of the Halloween event using Gold but the game crashed as I hit buy, taking the gold and not giving me the weapon.

Comments

• Options
    Th1rt3enTh1rt3en Registered Users 6 Posts
    So far no word from Glu customer Service about these problems. I also bought the Halloween event crossbow with gold and DH crashed as I clicked Purchase, taking my gold and not giving me the weapon. Getting pretty fed up with losing my win streak in CTS and other bonuses because of an unstable game.
  • Options
    Still no response from Customer Service... and I noticed that my Elite levels have completely reset. Guns, missions, everything like I haven't even played them.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Welcome to the world of Glu games: nice but buggy as hell
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Finally heard back from Gluu... seemed all they were saying was excuses and blaming me for the problems within the game... not happy at all
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am surprised u were expecting otherwise ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    PhillipKlockPhillipKlock Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Absolutely, multiple problems and forums are hired for the goodness for the candidates. The range of the https://businesspartnermagazine.com/top-5-marketing-skills-every-business-needs-growth/ is hatched for the citizens. The multiplicity of the term is hidden for the  enduring sites for all goals. the path is fit for the approach of the filers for humans.