Options

Cheats and flaws

Stag68Stag68 Registered Users 4 Posts
Dont you think it is time to address all those who use cheats and sorted the flaws in design and game play. These problems make things impossibe for genuine fair minded players, like me to get anywhere in the game. I for one wont be spending a penny on the game unless you sort it out.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Stag68 wrote: »
    Dont you think it is time to address all those who use cheats and sorted the flaws in design and game play. These problems make things impossibe for genuine fair minded players, like me to get anywhere in the game. I for one wont be spending a penny on the game unless you sort it out.
    What kinds of cheats are you talking about?
    You can proceed through this game without any "cheats". I have
    Been playing it since day 1. Of course many choose to pay to proceed. I and many others have not paid a single penny on this game or sny other Glu game.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I mean the cheats who download cheat software and get over 80,000 scores. Making the silver levels impossible. And how can you get the epic parts for the pistol in the silver cts? It appears you have to complete the level to get the parts to improve the gun to get the parts. Vicious circles
  • Options
    Let me know when the cheats issues have been addressed to make this game enjoyable again. Then decent people can carry on playing as the game is intended
  • Options
    Oh you are referring to CTS. First i don't play CTS anymore. Second u can earn high scores in CTS by upgrading ur guns and adding attachments, there is no cheating there. Some of these players pay real money to purchase parts.
  • Options
    I know about upgrades etc.people do cheat. How else do they get 80k+ whilst others get just a mere 20k. They cheat.use cheats. Anyone can download the cheats software. It makes me cross as it makes it impossible for fair minded people to do better. Anyway it appears the makers do not want to address the issues. So goodbye. I'm going to find a fairer managed game to while my time away on.
  • Options
    There are no cheats. I can score 80k and more with an upgraded gun in CTS using the attachments and upgraded classes. Simply don't play CTS. Anyway it is annoying with all those disconnects. This is a hunting game. Many of us don't bother with the CTS feature. So don't play it or just simply uninstall the game if u r that upset.
  • Options
    BrandiezBrandiez Registered Users 2 Posts
    There are cheats? Wow I can get over 100k on some pvps and I don't use any cheats. I bought some gold once but it was $10, totally worth it to pay into the game once in a while. After all I used to pay monthly for WOW. Upgrade your gum, play other parts of the game like elite and the other hunts. It is possible
  • Options
    ecchiecchi Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can anyone give me some tips on cts gold? I probably just suck lol. But seriously, how can anyone score so high?

I mean for example, the normal targets with the red/blue/yellow that will disappear right away when you hit it once. You can only score 450 max at max multiplier with maxed single shot attachment, right? Or can you hit it multiple times with burst/fullauto (don't have them yet)?

Just find it annoying that my opponent is racking up hundreds even thousands of points on those particular targets. Yes I gave up in the middle and just watched how that person's points go up unbelievably. Its like he's hitting those appearing one at a time target's bullseye every 1 second or less and its not 450. I'm too stupid to keep track of how much each time it goes up though.
  • Options
    Just don't play CTS. Not worth the frustration
  • Options
    Yeah but thats where you coud only get coins somewhere decently for free and those gun parts you need for those special events...
  • Options
    ecchi wrote: »
    Yeah but thats where you coud only get coins somewhere decently for free and those gun parts you need for those special events...
    I meant don't play gold CTS. Stick to silver tournament or bronze
  • Options
    Yeah but there's no gun parts there for those special events. I guess I could just play gold till rank15 to get one piece but that would take months I think lol.
  • Options
    RemiusRockRemiusRock Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've been there on the "other end" myself. I was the guy scoring 40-50k while the other guy made only 8k.

What have I done?
    - My pistol is upgraded pretty much to the rim.
    - I am only for the bullseye.
    - I "anticipate" targets movement and don't miss.

Yeah, there might be some cheats, but I doubt that they can affect your CTS score. Some players are just good with better devices than the others.
  • Options
    KhinKhin Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think that is kind of manipulation in scores than the "Real" scores
  • Options
    RemiusRock wrote: »
    I've been there on the "other end" myself. I was the guy scoring 40-50k while the other guy made only 8k.

What have I done?
    - My pistol is upgraded pretty much to the rim.
    - I am only for the bullseye.
    - I "anticipate" targets movement and don't miss.

Yeah, there might be some cheats, but I doubt that they can affect your CTS score. Some players are just good with better devices than the others.
    I get those scores too in indestructible targets especially those with the revolving glass targets.

What I was talking bout though was a match when there are only normal targets that disappear once you hit them once and maybe 2 or 3 glass targets. Correct me if i'm wrong but you only get 450 max for hitting the bullseye with max multiplier, right? If it is, how could someone get 50k on those?

And one other thing, is it just my **** connection or can your opponent start before you hear the start buzzer? And his score jumps to 4000something.