Options

Diving game? Really...

I've been playing Deer hunter since 2014. Then going come up with the diving part. But this takes the possible. You get parts for new suits. But you're still expected to pay full for it!. This is mental. But the worst part, is the fact you can not play the diving game until your suit is at the right level. Unfortunately you can not get to the right level at all. Sort it out FLU or lose players....

I made a spelling mistake calling GLU FLU. But then realised it was an appropriate mistake. Because just like any virus, GLU just want to take and take...

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    1. This is Deer hunter 2017 not 2014
    2. This is almost all about paying money. Glu or Flu doesn't give a darn if they lose players
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    MontanaMadeMontanaMade Registered Users 5 Posts
    It's a "pay to play" world now. But I'll tell you- on the diving game, and the dogs as well- the fix is in! With the free daily spin on both, you can have a fair shot at getting something worthwhile. If you subscribe, you get extra spins- but 90%+ of the dog spins get you gun parts that are useless! For the fishing side, it will almost exclusively land on a +5 (never the +10, 15, 20) spot and usually on a part that's well above your level, so it takes forever to get the parts you need. Of course, you could spend the extra 300 gold, 500 gold to get the stuff beside your spot. And free gold is available in small increments- but do NOT try for the big gold! The company they use: Fyber, is by far the WORST company to deal with!! First off, about 80% of the time (yes, I have the screen shots to prove it!) they refuse to pay out the bonus gold- after fulfilling all the requirements, you now have to PROVE IT!! Second, you can try to convince them to pay out, you need a screen shot for every step of the way on everything you do (who does that?!!!), and then there's the 15% where they just ignore you or tell you how wrong you are. Fyber make GLU look very bad- not sure why they don't cut ties with them. In the recent 3X gold event, I did 12 offers. ONE paid out! And that was after I had to jump through about a dozen hoops to get it. The rest? Forget it- I have better things to do... like watching paint dry... spray painting my dead flowers... selling portable holes on EBAY...

i hope GLU is paying attention!! This is a BIG problem and needs to be addressed. You guys saw what happened over at Kabam, with MCoC, right? The players revolted and it paid off. The same could happen here...
  • Options
    pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    They would if enough people walked away. That's the trouble with society today, people just except the way they are treated. This is lack of respect for the people supporting them. Total bull ****.....
  • Options
    Well i don't pay to play so i don't care.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    A diving game and hunting with dogs?
    Why, Glu, why?
    Still playing this Samer? Thought you hated this game.
  • Options
    Playing the regions, Duck, as they come along. Not a fan of fishing and no Glu credits here as in DH classic
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    ;)
    Playing the regions, Duck, as they come along. Not a fan of fishing and no Glu credits here as in DH classic
    Got it. Have fun
    ��
  • Options
    LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    I have some gold saved up so I could buy a couple times the bonus items for 300 on a spin. But the way they set it up I don't even know what I need so I don't know what to even buy.