Options

Season 21

LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
I'm An idiot. I didn't realize new seasons means I have to start over with guns in CTS. Shoot me now!

At least I have lots of attachments parts. But yesterday I spent all my platinum eagles upgrading I don't remember what. How can I do this again. Why!

Comments

• Options
    LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    So, are the events always so... whimsical and pretty much the same? my first was spring event, with the yetis and Christmas animals. Easter event is basically the same except instead of Christmas lights on the deer, it's Easter eggs, etc. The animals don't even charge. Every hunt lasts like 20 seconds. It's just to get the coins and get the parts to get the AR that's a little better than last time, yeah?

I really like the gold championships because we lose our ranking so winning feels more meaningful. I wish they'd expand on CTS. Maybe make it so we can compete with friends. Right now I'm just winning, winning, winning. I'm sick and tired of winning. But I have to see if this new AR is really better. Maybe we can just poof the animals mentally with it. Has anyone already gotten the new AR somehow?