Options

1.1/Halloween is out on iOS and Android!

RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
Hey all, we've released the newest update to Deer Hunter 2016 that has Halloween!

Android and other platforms we are frantically working on getting this out to you as soon as we can. They are working on a last minute fix that is Android specific that is causing the delay. Thanks for your patience!

Attachment not found.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Looks nice! And yes, there is blood! Seems to be some different contract hunts in there as well. Pleasing!
  • Options
    Just got a pop up from DH2014 saying they will have some kind of Halloween event too called Evil Rising.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Just finished the freebie hunt and didn't have to upgrade the gun once...
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    There's still a glitch. When you shoot with the scope and then go to not using the scope the cross hairs disappear. They will come back if you cycle the scope on and off.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    That has happened all the way through this whole game so far. Got used to it now!
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    That has happened all the way through this whole game so far. Got used to it now!

I know but I thought they would have fixed it.
  • Options
    Glu, on the next update can you put the font size back on xp. It is way too small to read on my iPhone 6. Looks to be plenty of room to do that.
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey all, we've released the newest update to Deer Hunter 2016 that has Halloween!

Android and other platforms we are frantically working on getting this out to you as soon as we can. They are working on a last minute fix that is Android specific that is causing the delay. Thanks for your patience!

We are still patient and Glu is still frantic... This update better be worth and well thought out or my patience with Glu will be used up
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Hope you have plenty of gold saved up, it's 790 for the second phase or a bargain pack of around 2000 for all three...
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Hope you have plenty of gold saved up, it's 790 for the second phase or a bargain pack of around 2000 for all three...

I don't see any bargain packs available on my iOS. That would be nice since all three will probably be a little over 3200 gold.
  • Options
    nicoga3000nicoga3000 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I am loving this event. Love the monsters to hunt and the weapons. Would kill for level appropriate contract hunts with the monsters just for some variation, too! ;)
  • Options
    I don't see any bargain packs available on my iOS. That would be nice since all three will probably be a little over 3200 gold.

I had the bargain for a period of time. I believe 20 mins then it goes away. I did have a pop up too.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I know but I thought they would have fixed it.

This is fixed in our next binary update. Thanks for calling this out!
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I had the bargain for a period of time. I believe 20 mins then it goes away. I did have a pop up too.

Thanks. I hadn't started the Halloween event yet as I was exploring the changes in the contract hunts. Once I started the pack appeared for 30 minutes and the cost was 1950 gold.
  • Options
    nicoga3000nicoga3000 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Not sure if this belongs here or what, but if you switch to any other weapon from the crossbow, there's no way to go back to the crossbow for the remainder of the hunt. Would be nice to add a 5th and 6th option on the weapon wheel for crossbows and (if they come) handguns.
  • Options
    This is fixed in our next binary update. Thanks for calling this out!

Thanks Roone.
  • Options
    darrsdarrs Registered Users 31 Posts
    Is the second Halloween event worth the 750 gold?
  • Options
    SoulreaperSoulreaper Registered Users 3 Posts
    You can not upgrade weapons to beat the second stage Halloween event plz fix
  • Options
    SilverbackSilverback Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have completed first 2 parts in the Halloween series,even bought the bonus package with 3 weapons- but the last 2 events in the series remain locked. How do I continue or unlock them?
  • Options
    100Million100Million Registered Users 4 Posts
    Silverback wrote: »
    I have completed first 2 parts in the Halloween series,even bought the bonus package with 3 weapons- but the last 2 events in the series remain locked. How do I continue or unlock them?

I want to know also...................... this game is to easy
  • Options
    100Million100Million Registered Users 4 Posts

Attachment not found.

Roone explain why the last two hunts don't open up....... Dynasty of the dead and Night of the ghost riders
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    100Million wrote: »
    Roone explain why the last two hunts don't open up....... Dynasty of the dead and Night of the ghost riders

Don't need Roone to answer that... As with the first event, the later parts open at later dates. At some point over the next week or so, Dynasty of the Dead will open, and sometime after that, Night of the Ghost Riders will open. That is how they opened in the first event for me (I wasn't willing to spend any $$ to play them though...).
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    There is a significant bug in the Halloween event. If you kill the last animal required, as always here, you are prohibited from using the gun anymore. However, if another animal is attacking at the same time, you cannot defend yourself, and it counts it as a failed hunt and a successful hunt at the same time. Only you don't get the reward. I would like this to count as a successful hunt and/or I would like to be able to defend myself. Once you kill the required number of animals in DH2014 it would always count the hunt as successful and give the reward even if another animal attacked and killed you after your last shot.
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    There is a significant bug in the Halloween event. If you kill the last animal required, as always here, you are prohibited from using the gun anymore. However, if another animal is attacking at the same time, you cannot defend yourself, and it counts it as a failed hunt and a successful hunt at the same time. Only you don't get the reward. I would like this to count as a successful hunt and/or I would like to be able to defend myself. Once you kill the required number of animals in DH2014 it would always count the hunt as successful and give the reward even if another animal attacked and killed you after your last shot.

I've had the same thing happen to me on a number of occasions... it is not just in the Halloween event but in the regular events also... yes its a bug... it happens when you go and try to reinvent the wheel when you are already driving a Rolls Royce... but like the glu guy said, we should be patient while they are busy being frantic
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    AricallAricall Registered Users 1 Posts
    So how do you unlock the event? It's still locked for me. Do you have to be a certain level or something?
  • Options
    jimf1031jimf1031 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When will it be out on android?????
  • Options
    darrsdarrs Registered Users 31 Posts
    It is. Go to Google store and get update
  • Options
    lulubelle1120lulubelle1120 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Why won't the 4th event (Night of the Ghost Riders) open? I think someone said its opened on certain dates? If so, does anyone know the date that the final Halloween event will open? Thanks!
  • Options
    You wait. It's not ready yet. They'll get it out as soon as they can.
  • Options
    lulubelle1120lulubelle1120 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Thank you!