Options

New update! Thanksgiving Event is now Live!

RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
Hey all, the latest event is now live on iOS and Android. This does require a binary update so be sure to update!

Amazon will be getting access to the latest binary with Region 5 and Thanksgiving in the next couple of days!

Attachment not found.

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Is there something coming up to use these platinum coins on? I'm hoping we aren't wasting our time saving them.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Nothing worthwhile for me. My AR from the last event is good through region 6 so I'll hoard my plats and wait for the Christmas event to purchase the AR for regions 1-8. Wish they would award more guns that had value. I.e. guns from regions we've not already completed and therefore actually need.
  • Options
    NemaeusNemaeus Registered Users 10 Posts
    I gave the same feedback to the devs. I bought the Scarab for 13k PEs in Halloween and my god I love that gun. But there isn't really anything to buy from the new event as a result. So to be honest, I haven't spent the gold to go beyond the one free track. They are aware of this, so look for more options in the next event.

On the topic of Platinum Eagles in general, yes there will be additional uses for this currency in the future. There's a brand new feature coming in the 2.0 version (should release before Xmas) that is something never before seen in Deer Hunter, using a gun type that isn't in the game yet. It will require PEs. Sorry, can't say anything more about that...yet. ;)
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Good to know amazon not a dead platform cheers
  • Options
    SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    Good to know...I have the scarab as well but was gonna add the new AR to the collection because it looked cool. Guess I'll hoard PEs now...
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Good to know...I have the scarab as well but was gonna add the new AR to the collection because it looked cool. Guess I'll hoard PEs now...

I was going to buy it too because it does look cool but it's not worth the 13000 plats just to work for one additional region past 6. For 13000 plats I think I deserve an AR that will work 2 regions past the AR I have now. I like the events and I'll keep playing them, but I'm going to hoard plats until I find something worth buying.
  • Options
    nicoga3000nicoga3000 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Nemaeus wrote: »
    I gave the same feedback to the devs. I bought the Scarab for 13k PEs in Halloween and my god I love that gun. But there isn't really anything to buy from the new event as a result. So to be honest, I haven't spent the gold to go beyond the one free track. They are aware of this, so look for more options in the next event.

On the topic of Platinum Eagles in general, yes there will be additional uses for this currency in the future. There's a brand new feature coming in the 2.0 version (should release before Xmas) that is something never before seen in Deer Hunter, using a gun type that isn't in the game yet. It will require PEs. Sorry, can't say anything more about that...yet. ;)

This is pretty good news - I honestly wasn't planning on doing the event at all since I already have the Halloween and first event AR's. They took up a lot of PE's and each only gave me one additional region. I'll probably hold out on getting the current event AR, but I'll likely still complete the event now and hold onto the PE's.