Historic hunt game freeze.

Eric123Eric123 New MemberRegistered Users 10 Posts
After each historic hunt or getting historic crates the game freeze and have to do a hard reboot of the game.phone is samsung s10+

Comments

• mulematt77mulematt77 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the exact same problem with s10+. I have talk to customer service multiple times and they keep telling me to (basically) get/have better service or stronger wifi signal... but the rest of the game works perfectly fine. It don't make sense. 
  • MXracer418MXracer418 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anymore on this....im
    a new player and I’m having same issue....do one hunt or try to do anything else and game freezes and have to restart
  • nickvoznickvoz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Wow! Hi there! Thank you for sharing very interesting information. I have always been interested in the topic of 3D printers. It's very cool to be able to create any item you want! So once again thank you! I will be glad if I help someone too. If you have problems writing all sorts of articles but you need it in your studies, I can suggest you contact them https://essaywriter.org/paper-editor. I want to wish everyone strength and good luck, have a nice day!