Options

Whale Shark UNKILLABLE

I've seen that magnificent beast only once out of over hundreds of trips. It's a swimming out in the open sea very far away, and it's huge.

The thing is, I have a maxed out speargun and given its size, I don't think I could miss, but the speargun does nothing to it. Spend all the time just shooting it instead of any others but no use, no health bar or anything.

I have a fully upgraded elite suit if it means anything. Is it only an elite chain gun works on it? The same thing happened with Manta rays though I could miss given their slender body.

And btw, what is the/your rarest encounter? And the one with the highest payout. IIRC, I saw a Hammerhead Shark giving 350 bucks or so.

Comments

• Options
    LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yeah I can't kill the whale shark or manta ray. I had some good shots on the manta ray and confirmed he's unkillable. At least I'm region 1, in which I am trapped. I can't proceed because of my suit but I keep fishing. Apparently shark attacks don't happen here. I've killed (too easily) hammerheads, blue sharks, grey reef sharks, and great white sharks. But the manta ray is a ghost.
  • Options
    JomamaangiedaddyJomamaangiedaddy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Think that's more of a not spouse to shoot anyways type thing lol
  • Options
    EpicFisherEpicFisher Registered Users 6 Posts
    Predator hunt is amazing. Quite a challenge esp after 5 stars where every hunt has 3 sharks. Great White Shark was a beast, it takes 5 hits to kill compared to the usual 2 to 3 for other sharks, and it's really very fast, occasionally killing before I can reload my gun.

Ok, Of my thousand over fishing trips up, these are the unkillable ghosts:
    Whale Shark
    Manta Ray
    Dugong
    Turtle (At least 2 diff species)
  • Options
    AllenwoodAllenwood Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Malkaspa.com's Med Spa in Little Elm offers a wide range of high-quality facial services and treatments tailored to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin. Known for providing the best facial treatments in Little Elm, Malkaspa.com Med Spa specializes in deep cleansing facials that thoroughly purify your skin, removing impurities and leaving you with a refreshed and glowing complexion. Their expert team ensures a luxurious and personalized experience, making it the perfect destination for all your skincare needs.