Options

So much room for activities!!

FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
How long before we're down again??  I give it a week.  EA is the worst.
Just no.  
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Remember how great the forum used to be? A lot of tsb talk plus some socializing. Oh, don’t forget everybody trying to help Doc figure out how to beat woh. Plus the promise of Pujols nudes. 
  • Options
    It used to be awesome.  I loved the dislike button.  People hated when someone disliked their post, and it was hilarious.  I welcomed it.  That bigvivec guy really hated it, so I would give him one every once in a while.

"Doc, just go diamond, WoH is easier at that level"
    Doc - "I'll never go diamond!!".. "okay I'm diamond and I only gave them my $3,000 gift card!"
    Lol I don't think it was that much, but it was still a good bit he gave them.
    Just no.  
  • Options
     Big vivec and Doc are probably pen pals. I didn’t use the dislike button very often but it has definitely been missed. The forum was a great way to share strategy and ingame tips 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Plus the promise of Pujols nudes. 
    🍆
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Still waiting on the nudes Pujols
  • Options
    Dang, this place is poppin!!
    Just no.  
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Still waiting on the nudes Pujols
    I’m having issues sending you a pm. Something about the file being too small 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Must be cold where you’re at. Blizzard conditions maybe?
  • Options
    Dang, this place is poppin
    What a terrible shame how far this forum has fallen. It used to be a great place to share tips, strategies, nudes or your  favorite sandwich. I wonder how many of the older forum members have quit the game or simply quit the forum. I’m definitely guilty of not checking since there was never anything new posted. Obviously global chat is a huge waste of time unless you want the pickem answers or are evo hunting. Happy new year to anybody that happens to read this 
  • Options
    I miss the sandwich thread, it was such a great place to find new snack ideas 😂 good old balsamic vinegar 🔥
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Obviously global chat is a huge waste of time unless you want the pickem answers or are evo hunting.
    NOOOOO!!! Global is a GREAT place to get the answers to “where is player x?” Since I’m too stupid and lazy to find him myself! 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Is @TyroneEastwood still peddling feet pics on global? 
  • Options
    I don’t hear much from Tyrone but Canadacubs is always trolling him. I’m still waiting on the ATG glitch and the gold glitch from Tyrone😞Pooholes are you still tapping(I’m not talking about docs wife)
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Obviously global chat is a huge waste of time unless you want the pickem answers or are evo hunting.
    NOOOOO!!! Global is a GREAT place to get the answers to “where is player x?” Since I’m too stupid and lazy to find him myself! 
    That’s true too
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    What a terrible shame how far this forum has fallen. It used to be a great place to share tips, strategies, nudes or your  favorite sandwich. I wonder how many of the older forum members have quit the game or simply quit the forum. I’m definitely guilty of not checking since there was never anything new posted. Obviously global chat is a huge waste of time unless you want the pickem answers or are evo hunting. Happy new year to anybody that happens to read this 
    It really was a great place to learn how to play.  Good ole @retirepujols showed me the way of WoH.  Global is pretty worthless, just a ton of people who spend thousands a week, and then also complain about every field pass, like EW.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    i can barely get through a screen of global some days-what a bunch of idiots 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    I don’t hear much from Tyrone but Canadacubs is always trolling him. I’m still waiting on the ATG glitch and the gold glitch from Tyrone😞Pooholes are you still tapping(I’m not talking about docs wife)
    Meh I got rid of all my teams in April, but I downloaded it about 3 weeks ago and just play journeys and barrel house and maybe a few event games for a few minutes here and there. 
  • Options
    Like an idiot I’m still tapping but mostly during the winter. Being the champ that you are your team is probably already stacked in 3 weeks 
  • Options
    edited January 30
    No way, man. I’ve pulled a whole 2 legends so far 😂 Jeff Bagwell and Willie Wilson 🤷‍♂️ but it’s nice to just tinker around in app a little here and there instead of full out slaving away 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I like to pop in here once in a while to see if there's any activity. 

Haven't played tap in a long time... crazy how they killed this... used to be so fired up about tap every day.
  • Options
    It's the best time ever these days.  I've pulled one ATG so far, Corey Seager, hell yes!  Unfortunately I haven't gotten any awesome legends like Willie Wilson, Chris Hoiles(whoooo?!?!!?!) and Terry Steinbach

Calcat from global will fight you if you say Hoiles isn't a leged... which he isn't... and never will be.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    It's the best time ever these days.  I've pulled one ATG so far, Corey Seager, hell yes!  Unfortunately I haven't gotten any awesome legends like Willie Wilson, Chris Hoiles(whoooo?!?!!?!) and Terry Steinbach

Calcat from global will fight you if you say Hoiles isn't a leged... which he isn't... and never will be.
    I remember now that you’re a rangers fan. I went to game 3 of the World Series and saw ole Seager absolutely rip one. I was rooting for the Dbacks, but hot damn Seager had a hell of a postseason 
  • Options

I remember now that you’re a rangers fan. I went to game 3 of the World Series and saw ole Seager absolutely rip one. I was rooting for the Dbacks, but hot damn Seager had a hell of a postseason 
    You're goddamn right I'm a Rangers fan!  Yeah Seager was just amazing all postseason long.  I had a feeling the Rangers were gonna win it all after they beat the chumps of Houston.  I'm poor right now, so I wasn't able to go to any of the games, maybe next time... if there ever is one.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    pujols that sounds like an incredible experience! I’ll be in Cincinnati when the Reds are in the WS. Somebody will probably have to take my ashes but at least I’ll be there. Box pulls have been bad but I’m ok with that. It causes me to chase less and play less. Also, I’ve had enough resources to max out players since I barely pull any legends. Jedd good to see you resurface. You and Pujols were some master tappers for sure. I wish that we could resurrect this forum if only for the comradery 
  • Options
    Dude, it was awesome! Would’ve been a lot cooler if the dbacks at least won the game I went to, but still a great experience. 

Tap talk- I’ve gotten to a point in journeys where each entry cost 20 tickets and I’m capped at 15 tickets in silver. Does that mean I’m just not allowed to play journeys anymore? lol that and barrelhouse was my way to get gold 😫
  • Options
    Dude, it was awesome! Would’ve been a lot cooler if the dbacks at least won the game I went to, but still a great experience. 

Tap talk- I’ve gotten to a point in journeys where each entry cost 20 tickets and I’m capped at 15 tickets in silver. Does that mean I’m just not allowed to play journeys anymore? lol that and barrelhouse was my way to get gold 😫
    If you tap on the play button or whatever, you’re given the chance to spend 200 gold for 10 tokens. Of course they don’t tell you how many tokens until you spend the gold. Sometimes there’s a vid to watch for 10 tokens. This company sucks!
  • Options
    Look at you 2 bonding over being silver slugs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pujols you can in always park in our club if you want to. It’s TShea and me 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:

We’ve bonded ever since he hit on me thinking I was a chick. I felt special  and still do. At least he wasn’t hitting on me because I was a guy! Damn, don’t get me started on that 💩
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:

We’ve bonded ever since he hit on me thinking I was a chick. I felt special  and still do. At least he wasn’t hitting on me because I was a guy! Damn, don’t get me started on that 💩
    😂😂😂 I remember you were quite baffled when I “assumed your gender” and got it wrong 💀 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:

I’ll take you up on that offer