Options

This post is about the future of MLB and this bulletin board.

Good morning, everyone! I’ m Ryosuke.

This post is about the future of MLB and this bulletin board.

This is an honest question, but do you have a favorite MLB player? It doesn’t matter if it’s a past alumnus or a legendary player. And an additional question: Do you think the current era of MLB players, from young players to veterans such as Shohei Ohtani, Clayton Kershaw, Mike Trout, and Ronald Acuna Jr., will continue?

I think it will continue. Because this season was a record-setting year. For example,

Ronald Acuna Jr. achieved 40 homeruns and 70 stolen bases, Shohei Ohtani became the first Japanese player to win the home run title, and Domingo Herman pitched a perfect game, among many other records. I’m really looking forward to the future of MLB.

Lastly, I have posted a few posts on this bulletin board so far, mainly about MLB, but this was a very good experience for me watching MLB on TV, and I can imagine the future of MLB. It was a great opportunity. One of my future dreams is to visit the stadium of all MLB teams and watch baseball games. The dream has grown even bigger through my experience on this bulletin board. I would like to continue to read various posts for my own knowledge!

Thank you very much!