Options

Game down?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I heard from reputable sources that Alex hacked the server. 
    Never heard of her.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Intentional misinformation. The reality is, the server hacked Alex. 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    @LonzoBallin are you still alive or did you finally break free of your TSB Bonds
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    I bet this killed him, knowing he had to talk to his kids and or wife this weekend (if he is still alive)
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited April 2023
    2020KC said:
    @LonzoBallin are you still alive or did you finally break free of your TSB Bonds

Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Debbie?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Speaking of 2019, and older versions, anyone know if the accounts are still active if you log in? Might try and find an android version to reinstall 2017-2019 and play those. Miss my stacked legends teams.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Speaking of 2019, and older versions, anyone know if the accounts are still active if you log in? Might try and find an android version to reinstall 2017-2019 and play those. Miss my stacked legends teams.
    ‘19 active, just received 100K cash, 2500 Gold and 3 First Round draft picks as a welcome back gift. But no spicy nudes courtesy of @retirepujols. ‘17 & ‘18 are on other devices, but probably still work.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    ‘19 active, just received 100K cash, 2500 Gold and 3 First Round draft picks as a welcome back gift. But no spicy nudes courtesy of @retirepujols. ‘17 & ‘18 are on other devices, but probably still work.
    Without spicy nudes from @retirepujols then what is even the point? We're just supposed to enjoy the app?

Gotta figure out where to download it from now.

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited April 2023
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Without spicy nudes from @retirepujols then what is even the point? We're just supposed to enjoy the app?

Exactly! Previous downloads from your App Store? They’re all still under the download history on IOS. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:

Exactly! Previous downloads from your App Store? They’re all still under the download history on IOS. 
    Android here an the only other one available is 22 😥

• Options
    edited April 2023
    I just saw I first started playing october 5th 2014, Jesus H....

and then this beauty
  • Options
    2020KC said:

and then this beauty
    I started in 17 myself and I believe that was the 1st year they had actual MLB player licenses?

• Options
    I think so I got 18 to load but that was all.

• Options
    2020KC said:
    I think so I got 18 to load but that was all.

were you able to log in and get your team back? If so I'll try and find a reputable site offering the android APK and install one of the old versions too.

• Options
    I actually did get it back too, I was a tad surprised.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Looks like I need to start charging for my spicy nudes with all of the love they've been receiving 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Looks like I need to start charging for my spicy nudes with all of the love they've been receiving 
    Those were supposed to be considered "spicy"?!  I feel like I got ripped off.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Those were supposed to be considered "spicy"?!  I feel like I got ripped off.
    "When you order your @retirepujols spicy pics off wish"

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    2020KC said:

and then this beauty
    That makes us a couple of OGs of tapping. I think that’s the same month that I started. Also, did you play tap sports football as well. I liked it better than baseball 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @pujols will you please shave those legs next time!? I don’t like the hairy legs is those pics