Options

Eternity Warriors 2 Loading problem.

ibfistibfist Registered Users 3 Posts
This morning i tried to start up the game but it wouldn't start.
Checking version then > loading. its not going any further.
It keeps stucking there. Its been 4days now.. nothing happend...
I tried restarting my mobile and the game for serveral times but i keep getting the same problem.
Many Players has encountered this type of problem, I hope Glu Team can fix this problem right a way...

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi ibfist,

Can you please tell us what device you are playing on and the OS version installed on the device?

Also please check the app store to make sure you have the latest version of the game.
  • Options
    ibfistibfist Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im using Samsung Note 2 android 4.1.1, My EW2 vesion is 2.2.1...
  • Options
    killer_sWatkiller_sWat Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been facing this problem for the 3rd time...it happen to me when ew2 crash..2 of it crash..1 while game loading i turn off my phone for xperiment...lol...before i do this experiment i hve copied obb data & apk..i uninstall ew2 & install it back..place the obb data to it path and no stuck in loading...if i restore data (/data/data/com.glu.ew2) the problem happen again...so the data is corrupted i think...sory if im wrong..
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thats why there is only one way to prevent it. When I play the game and get some good equipment or perform upgrades that are hard to earn money and elements for, I make a backup. Then after I play a while and leave the game I perform another backup. If game works after doing this backup I keep this one to the next game, if not I simply restore previous backup files to its folder and play again.Always keep previous backup files because you havent 100% sure if data of this backup are not corrupted but you can be sure that previous one are not for sure because the game has started.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    sean12010sean12010 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had same experience using Galaxy S2 it didn't load and eventually crashed. I always save to cloud & sign in with Google but I was unable to recover anything when I tried to load from cloud. This has become a general problem, please advice.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    This is happenning to me now. Everytime I restore my iPhone, EW2 cannot load. Will be stuck at the 'Checking Version' Page. I had to restore to an ealier backup. Do not understand why. I submitted a ticket, their reply was file was corrupted and only solution is to re-install. Some kind of resolution huh.

So no choice, I restore an older backup, lost my game data in-between. But that's better than losing everything. So now I do a few backup at the same time. But then again it's not always that I need to restore my phone.

But the problem remains. EW2 cannot load after I restore the freshest backup on my iPhone, even when the app EW2 was deleted and re-installed before I do the backup. So I think it's either iTunes did not backup everything eveytime, or the game is preventing some necessary files from backing up everytime.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i don't know i never experience this problem before normally it just fatal crashing programe when version 2.+.+ times
    loading error or no responding i haven seem yet
    iphone 32gb white
    ios version 4.1.0
    china,euro,asia server only north america are totally none people play at all time i've checked that server north america should take out
  • Options
    giltitogiltito Registered Users 3 Posts
    i cant believe it...my account and all my stuff was half erased!!! and now i got 383 glu from the tournament and i didnt get it!!!!!!!!!! **** please fix it!!!! i passed the white and the black dragon baought stuff spended alot of time!!! for nothing!!!!!!

i want my hero back with my stuf and my tournament glu money!!!!!!!

my account in google play is Galhelli@gmail.com- gal helli in google play!!!! i already sent you a message about it once and now its my second time!!!!! pleaseeeeee

thank you!!!!
  • Options
    SISCOKIDDSISCOKIDD Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im using an LG OPTIMUS G PRO. AND THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME 3 TIMES ALREADY... I'VE SPENT COUNTLESS DOLLARS AND HOURS ON THIS GAME... JUST TO HAVE IT CRASH AND GET STUCK LOAding. This is extremely lucrative for Glu to have games crash... And users must reinstall NEw AFTER LOSING ALL PROGRESS.
  • Options
    RoyLacerdaRoyLacerda Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, i made everthing and the game nots work, until have problems on the loading, help please. Sony Xperia E1 Dual