Options

Cannot play Offline

FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello,

This morning, I was still able to play EW2 offline. But then I tried to connect to the internet and tried multiplayer. Was able to finish a sluggish Shivering refuge 10 then decided to stop playing(online). After a while, I decided to play again (offline). But when I start up, it just gets stuck with a blank screen with a the EW2 logo at the left, then nothing changes. So I tried turning my phone off, clearing the cache app, restarting the game, still no go. I tried connecting to the internet again and started the game. It did start! So I think what happened is that I cannot play the game offline anymore. The reason why I love this game is it's fun and exciting and gives me the flexibility to play it online and offline. Now, that flexibility has been taken off. :( Please help. I am using a Nexus 4 with jellybean 4.2.2

Please advise on what to do.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    immortalitykingimmortalityking Registered Users 11 Posts
    i don't think so, both work fine on me (online-offline) tested a few minutes ago, try to open the game online first untill you see your avatar character and quit the game then next try to open the game offline it should work. sometimes it also happen to me since most all the time i play this game online then when i open the game (offline mode) it's stuck on black screen.