Options

Am I the only one who can rarely get through a game without crashing?

I have a good internet connection, and do not crash on any other online game, just this one. What's up with that? I played the game a while ago, but took a break, when I came back to playing I came to realize that my game completely reset. I also am constantly crashing.

Comments

• Options
    Dusty The GreatDusty The Great Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine ccrashes all the time and I have the Galaxy S4... It runs it fine when the level actually loads but it seems that i can only load the first two levels of the undead place and the green Dragon... If I try loading level 3 or multiplayer it crashes. I tried to reinstall but it just isn't working... does anybody know how to fix this?
  • Options
    ValhalValhal Registered Users 1 Posts
    These jokes are not related with our phones/OS. Its just the worst update ive ever seen on any game... Maybe some of the fault of the insane starting time for every game is from Google +. But the crashes, disconnects and the unbearable lag is from the servers/game.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Valhal wrote: »
    These jokes are not related with our phones/OS. Its just the worst update ive ever seen on any game... Maybe some of the fault of the insane starting time for every game is from Google +. But the crashes, disconnects and the unbearable lag is from the servers/game.

But everything works perfectly for me . Maybe Glu loves me haha. But I don't know why most of the people having these issues are android users
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    But everything works perfectly for me . Maybe fly loves me haha. But I don't know why most of the people having these issues are android users

Ye fly loves you maybe :D

BTW its really challenging to develop games for Android because there are many devices that runs on Android, unlike iOS theres only one hardware manufacturer. Take a look EW2 still supporting an old Android versions which is Eclair, and maybe uses some deprecated API's already IMHO
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Ye fly loves you maybe :D

BTW its really challenging to develop games for Android because there are many devices that runs on Android, unlike iOS theres only one hardware manufacturer. Take a look EW2 still supporting an old Android versions which is Eclair, and maybe uses some deprecated API's already IMHO

LOL I meant glu not fly hahaha every time I type glu it changes it to glue or flu or fly hahahahah ima take auto correct off my iPad right now xD
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah they want our games to crash so that they can makes money. After our games crashes back to level one and not strong do we force to buy gems and they money. Hope that I am wrong with these opinion. You if they can fix my freezing game I'll enjoy playing instead of writing any here which sometimes not too good for the admin. I want to back to play so that I can get items in mystery box but how I cannot play. Admin admin please help.! Thsnks
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Yeah they want our games to crash so that they can makes money. After our games crashes back to level one and not strong do we force to buy gems and they money. Hope that I am wrong with these opinion. You if they can fix my freezing game I'll enjoy playing instead of writing any here which sometimes not too good for the admin. I want to back to play so that I can get items in mystery box but how I cannot play. Admin admin please help.! Thsnks

I have played this game for months now. I am level 70 and have been so for months . I have many many many many gems and coins and I have never crashed and have been set back to level 1 . I am on iOS so just invade data gets corrupted everything is backed in in iCloud . But I have never lost data
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    LOL I meant glu not fly hahaha every time I type glu it changes it to glue or flu or fly hahahahah ima take auto correct off my iPad right now xD

Ye glu loves you ;)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Ye glu loves you ;)

Yes they do (: because im a good camper hahaha . They love me and i love them xD
    IMG%5D