Options

Boss rush / 3.0

DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
Hi,

I've played EW2 a lot and I'm on full upgraded wyrm set. The concept of Boss rush introduced in 3.0 is interresting but does not offer
1) any challenge for advanced player: I finished the 4 boss rushes on first try :-/ (in comparison the black dragon of previous update was a lot harder)
2) any interesting rewards. The new General armor set comes very close to the Wyrm armor set, who would spend days farming to obtain something equivalent? Who would pay for that? Not sure..

I've dropped the 4 pieces of general + the spear, all blue drops (inferior max stats compared to Wyrm). I guess the orange version can only be bought with the in app store (not interested..). The general items are not random, pre defined stats.

The spear doesn't really worth upgrade, 2 hand weapons are significantly inferior to dual weapons from my experience..

That's a shame, I came back playing EW2 after each update but this one is just not interesting :-(

Any other playersharing the same opinion or did I missed something?
EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor

Comments

• Options
    TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    It is still an update. I am happy with it, sorry to hear you feel this way. If you want we could play together sometime, give me your gamecenter username (iOS) if you have it. You should wait for the next update if you're not satisfied.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • Options
    AlexanderkeAlexanderke Registered Users 18 Posts
    I feel totally Same. I posted almost Same thing in other topic :)
  • Options
    dattodatto Registered Users 1 Posts
    i like the update so far. lotsa elements in BR
  • Options
    thomasngcpathomasngcpa Registered Users 3 Posts
    I like the update as I have a chance to get some Glu credits.
  • Options
    ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    I need help with black dragon and level 5 gems I like the update too lost everything during update tho Game Center ID is ChicagoEMS feel free to add me I love the game! And God of War too!!!
  • Options
    UnamedsoldierUnamedsoldier Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not receive any glu credit after boss rush. its always 0, is this normal?
  • Options
    I have not receive any glu credit after boss rush. its always 0, is this normal?

The first level gives gold, not glu credits.
    Boss rush level 1: 1000 gold
    Boss rush level 2: 1 glu credit
    Boss rush level 3: 2 glu credits
    Boss rush level 4: 3 glu credits

• Options
    I feel totally Same. I posted almost Same thing in other topic :)

Any Orange General armor/spear drop? Looks like we can drop only the blue version..

• Options
    Red-RhinoRed-Rhino Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't have a General helmet in the store, the rest is there but no helmet ??
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    General set is something like wyrm set but with blue colour name. I think they did not add general helmet. Anyway this set is worthless to upgrade.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins