Options

Please increase the success rate of upgrading items

FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello, Glu Team

I have been trying to upgrade my Dragons Bane for almost 10 times with no luck! That costs me 14,000+ of coins and 4 level 5 element. I've been doing this for about a month with no luck. Is it really that hard to upgrade the weapon without using Glu Coins / Gems?

Hope this one can be improved.

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I've upgraded my Dragon's Bane yesterday after failing many times too. This is my 4th time upgrading the weapon =)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4813198771890&l=336688f164
  • Options
    caldudecaldude Registered Users 1 Posts
    I totally agree and want to add that upgrading gems should be more or always successful as well. I spent DAYS upgrading Level 1 gems to get 25 Level 2 gems so I could upgrade a weapon. Which means I upgraded Level 1 gems AT LEAST 100 times (the other Level 2 gems I received by playing the game). When I tried to use the 25 Level 2 gems to upgrade the weapon IT FAILED! So I lost all of the Level 2 gems not to mention all of the Level 1 gems and all of the time it took to gain enough Level 1 gems. I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED ABOUT THIS!!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    caldude wrote: »
    I totally agree and want to add that upgrading gems should be more or always successful as well. I spent DAYS upgrading Level 1 gems to get 25 Level 2 gems so I could upgrade a weapon. Which means I upgraded Level 1 gems AT LEAST 100 times (the other Level 2 gems I received by playing the game). When I tried to use the 25 Level 2 gems to upgrade the weapon IT FAILED! So I lost all of the Level 2 gems not to mention all of the Level 1 gems and all of the time it took to gain enough Level 1 gems. I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED ABOUT THIS!!

Gems are the key ;)