Options

upgrading

stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
Do you get more additional abilities upgrading sets or white/blues? Im trying to decide if I should use the entire wyrm slayer set or stick with by blue arm piece belt and leggings

Comments

• Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    i personally dont use the entire wyrm set, iv only upgraded the head and shoulders. The rest im using is orange dragon scale armpiece and blue dragon scale belt, and blue pharaoh leggings. The armpiece , legs, and belt from the wyrm set are hard to upgrade, so im using temporary set until i get the wyrm set fully upgraded. A fully upgraded wyrm set is one of the best in the game.
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thanks for the response
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    Do you get more additional abilities upgrading sets or white/blues? Im trying to decide if I should use the entire wyrm slayer set or stick with by blue arm piece belt and leggings

Use the Right Weapon for the Appropriate Level

One of the fun thing playing EW2 is choosing the right weapon for each level. For example, if you are fighting the Black Dragon, it would be logical to choose an armor with lots of +fire, +ice, +thunder, +poison resist.

Choose a weapons that attacks the weak points of the demons!!