Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    did u solo to get 10k RP?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Nice, I haven't attempted a solo on the black Dragon, I can solo the white Dragon on multiplayer
    though :D
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    jds8585 wrote: »
    Nice, I haven't attempted a solo on the black Dragon, I can solo the white Dragon on multiplayer
    though :D

Yes I did it solo and defeated 22 Black Dragons already. Hihi last week I got the Dragon Lord title!

I posted some action screens on my Tumblr: http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/49744949821/addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2-for-android-here you can check it out :)

Sometimes when I played in multiplayer mode I can get 20k renown points ye \m/ thanks thanks :)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    wow u only use 2 health pots against black dragon, u must have a very strong armor, can u show them?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    wow u only use 2 health pots against black dragon, u must have a very strong armor, can u show them?

Thanks! =)
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    When daily bonus that i can recieve a gem?
  • Options
    Sombath wrote: »
    When daily bonus that i can recieve a gem?

I can get 92 gems per day (via boss rush, and daily task).
  • Options
    For enter the boss rush mode, do i must complete all donguen ?
  • Options
    Complete the dungeon and boss rush to get the awards, Sombath
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    Huh wow I have to use 5 or more health potions just on white Dragon in multiplayer XD
  • Options
    But i can't see the boss rush mode.
  • Options
    Hmmm, jds8585. Can i ask you something? How to recieve the best weapon and gems?
  • Options
    jds8585 wrote: »
    Huh wow I have to use 5 or more health potions just on white Dragon in multiplayer XD

Thank you. My armors are almost max-out, a real grand dragon lord will not use life potions or rage potions at all. I updated my photos here and I revealed some of my top armors and weapon here :)
  • Options
    RandomNPCRandomNPC Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wow, didn't know that people had a tough time with the Dragons. Found them somewhat easy.

eHswO9U.jpg

You don't even need high end armors as long as you're decent at counter attacking. All you need is a decent weapon (and that's more of a recommendation so you don't take super long to kill the Dragons) and at least the projectile Block upgrade. My resistances are only a little above 2000, so I still take a ton of damage from all his attacks.

That damage comes from the health I lost from one of his Ice attacks, the one that covers part of the field with ice. It's a bit hard to time a counter since it comes out so fast. All you need to do is to remember to back away (which I forgot to do) after a few counters since those move you forward and the ice only goes halfway.
  • Options
    RandomNPC wrote: »
    Wow, didn't know that people had a tough time with the Dragons. Found them somewhat easy.

eHswO9U.jpg

You don't even need high end armors as long as you're decent at counter attacking. All you need is a decent weapon (and that's more of a recommendation so you don't take super long to kill the Dragons) and at least the projectile Block upgrade. My resistances are only a little above 2000, so I still take a ton of damage from all his attacks.

That damage comes from the health I lost from one of his Ice attacks, the one that covers part of the field with ice. It's a bit hard to time a counter since it comes out so fast. All you need to do is to remember to back away (which I forgot to do) after a few counters since those move you forward and the ice only goes halfway.

Nice! I will practice parry attack more. BTW the only dragon that can damage me in my ultimate armor is the black dragon... it takes 8-10 hits before the black dragon can kill my warrior. Green - White Dragon can't damage my warrior.

For me, Boss Rush 4 is more challenging than Black Dragon... can't wait to max out all my armors XD
  • Options
    Parry is always a good strategy, I got half way through killing the black Dragon, but then he blindsided me with double ice attack and fire >.<

I suck at counter attacking his ice 1-2 knockout, it just seems to come out of nowhere :l
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I really dont see much of a challenge defeating the dragon . Although the reason may be my weapon has over 5,000 damage . And armor is the best one . But still i kill black dragon with just a few hits. (If he would not fly away i would be able to kill him in under 30 secomds... Literally)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I really dont see much of a challenge defeating the dragon . Although the reason may be my weapon has over 5,000 damage . And armor is the best one . But still i kill black dragon with just a few hits. (If he would not fly away i would be able to kill him in under 30 secomds... Literally)

Wow! How about those elements that's protecting the dragon including its allies? Mine is only 4275 :-[
  • Options
    LilheliosLilhelios Registered Users 4 Posts
    ron wrote: »

What weapon/armor did u use to kill it first time on a solo mission?
  • Options
    Lilhelios wrote: »
    What weapon/armor did u use to kill it first time on a solo mission?

I was at lvl70 when I fought the Black Dragon on solo mission.

I will upload the screens of my armors here this week:
    http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/50342130938/blue-grim-sickle-swords
  • Options
    Wow! How about those elements that's protecting the dragon including its allies? Mine is only 4275 :-[

First 3 dragons would be a one hit kill if it don't fly away . Maybe 2 hits. The black dragons allies and the gems protecting it takes 1 to 2 hits with my weapon. My armor is fully upgraded along with the weapon
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    First 3 dragons would be a one hit kill if it don't fly away . Maybe 2 hits. The black dragons allies and the gems protecting it takes 1 to 2 hits with my weapon. My armor is fully upgraded along with the weapon

Wow that's awesome! So what's your armors and weapon? Here mine -> http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/50393388172/my-ew2-armors-weapons-revealed

:cool:
  • Options
    Wow that's awesome! So what's your armors and weapon? Here mine -> http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/50393388172/my-ew2-armors-weapons-revealed

:cool:

Well before the competition I'm doing on the last thread I'm using different pieces of armies some wyrm some generals armor and the limited time helmet that you had to pay 20 or more dollars to get a special helmet by in app purchases. The reason I'm using these mixes of armor because each piece is the strongest in the game some wyrm are stronger than generals but 1 or 2 general are stronger the the limited time helmet is the strongest helmet in the game so I use the strongest armor that's possible to be obtained in the game and my weapon is the generals spear because it's stronger than the bane . All pieces of my armor are fully upgraded and my weapon is fully upgraded. I am also level 70 so pretty much immortal lol
    IMG%5D